Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Angelin - Holy Paladin.

3 posters

Go down

Angelin - Holy Paladin. Empty Angelin - Holy Paladin.

Post  Angelin Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:14 am

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name): Christian
• Native language: Danish, English
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes, I have Ventrilo installed at my computer, and I am as well able to talk, I am also good to understand what peoples tells me.
• Tell us about yourself: Currently I going at the Gymnasium, but in my spare time I am alot together with friends, i as well going to some parties, then I’m not playing WoW, or at School. I am as very interested in Football.

[2] Character information

• Character name: Angelin
• Class: Paladin
• Primary Spec: Holy
• Dual Spec: Retribution
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/angelin/simple
• Time played (days): 205 days.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Yes, I am planning to stay holy until the next game, where I’m maybe deciding to change spec, since it maybe would get a little boring to play the same spec in the next game as well.

• Explain your choice of gear gems and enchants and how this benefits you:
I have primary gemmed intellect/Spirit. The reason why I have chosen to stack intellect is because of that’s the most important stat for Holy Paladins, Because of that buffs my Devine plea, and that’s as well important to have a high mana base as healer in Cataclysm, since it’s way easier to get oom in Cataclysm since Mp5 have being removed, and that’s as well really important in most of the fights, that you can keep your mana up in long time, since most of the encounters in Cataclysm require much healing.

I have chosen to stack much Spirit as well since it’s one of the most important stat for holy paladins since its improve your Mana regeneration, there is really important as well to keep your mana up at the different encounters you’re meeting in Cataclysm.
I have reforged after a priority: Spirit (if the item doesn’t have Spirit already), Haste, Crit, Mastery, since that’s the most important stats for Holy Paladins atm.

Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you: I have spec’d like I have because of I think that’s the best way to spec as Holy Paladin atm. And I think that’s the best way to improve your healing in raids/Mana Survival.

• What glyphs are you using and why?
[Glyph of Word of Glory] I’ve chosen this glyph, because of that improve my healing by Word of Glory, there’s one of the main healing magics you’re using as Holy Paladin.
[Glyph of Divine Plea] I’ve chosen this glyph, to improve my mana survivability.
[Glyph of Light of Dawn] I’ve chosen this glyph to improve my AoE Healing.
[Glyph of Seal of Insight] I’ve chosen this glyph to improve my healing.
[Glyph of Holy Shock] I’ve chosen this glyph to improve my healing
[Glyph of Blessing of Kings] I’ve chosen this glyph, because of that’s reduce the mana cost by 50%, and there’s not anything else.
[Glyph of Blessing of Might] ] I’ve chosen this glyph, because of that’s reduce the mana cost by 50%, and there’s not anything else.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): I have just transferred to Earthen ring, because I wanted to play together with some friends, but at my old server (Stormscale) Did I raid with a guild(The Zoo) there was one of the best PvE Guilds at the server.
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): Same reason as I described at the last Question, because I wanted to play at the same server as my Real life friends
• what can we expect from you: You can expect, I am really active, and I am friendly, and very social as well. I have a lot of experience from Vanilla to Cataclysm, and I know how to play my character.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: First of all I want to join Murder because I looking for a Social and serious PvE guild, and because of I want to raid, since I am in a guild now, where I only is because of some of my Real life friend is in the guild, and because I talking good with the peoples in the guild.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: Because I am good at my class, and I’ve willing to spend a whole night in progression, and because of I am a really friendly person, and because of I am really skilled at my class, since I have played Paladin for like 5 years.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: I have a real life friend, there just have joined as trial, his name is Fozil, and I would like to raid together with him as well.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: Not really, like I have said I have just transferred to the server, so I haven’t really created any other applications yet.

• What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
My Plans for Cataclysm, is to be a serious raider, and down all the encounters, and ofc. Have it fun as well.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Zul’ Gurub 2th Boss.(I only were in 60, for like a few weeks.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Zul’ Gurub 3th boss.

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: BT, Ilidan.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Sunwell, 2th boss

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Doesn’t know really I don’t think there is any hard bosses, that’s all about progression and if you know the tacs it’s always easy
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Lich king Heroic.

Angelin

Back to top Go down

Angelin - Holy Paladin. Empty Re: Angelin - Holy Paladin.

Post  Zanaia Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:30 am

Hello and thanks for your application. Pardon the slow response to it.

Vrakir and I will be discussing it within the next couple of days, stay tuned for a reply.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Angelin Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:31 am

Okay, That sounds good.

Angelin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 pm

Vrakir and I have discussed the application at length and have decided that we will not be accepting you for trial. The reason for this is mainly a gear issue. As we're progressing through heroics, the gear plays a huge role for healers, both in mana storage\regen and raw healing output. Seeing as your PvE gear contains several PvP items, and most of it is blue, you'll be struggling to keep up with the heroic modes we're attempting now.

Good luck in finding a guild that suits you.

- Zan
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrakir Sun Mar 06, 2011 7:52 pm

After a long discussion with Angelin we've decided to trial him anyway.

Application accepted.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down