Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

plâtprälle - holy paladin

2 posters

Go down

plâtprälle - holy paladin Empty plâtprälle - holy paladin

Post  imbatim Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:54 pm

[1] Personal information

• Name : Tim Stenås
• Native language:Swedish
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory):yes i do
• Tell us about yourself: Well im going in school (construction) bricklayer/tiler im taking "studenten" this summer. I do play alot of world of warcraft, some conterstrike and spend time with my girlfriend. i dont think i can give you a better explaination of my life Smile

[2] Character information

• Character name:plâtprälle
• Class: Paladin
• Primary Spec:Holy
• Dual Spec: prot
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/pl%C3%A2tpr%C3%A4lle/simple
• Time played (days): 129 days on my pala i think i have like 340 total
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Yes i really like the healing changes
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. I prefer int>spirit>haste>crit>mastery in that order.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you. I can easily say that im using a "cookie cutter" specc.
• What glyphs are you using and why? Glyph of Divine Favor = 10 sec more haste and crit. Glyph of word of glory = 10% more healing. glyph of seal of insight = 5% more healing done. Glyph of light of dawn = heal one more at no cost. Glyph of divine plea = 6% more mana when used. And last glyph of divinity = 10 % of maximum mana when using lay on hands. I use theese because i think they will suit me best.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Rediviva (the venture co) ETC (stormscale) nordic (stormscale) novation (frostmane) signed for life (shattered hand) prowess (shattered hand)
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): i left rediviva because they didnt get further than freya in ulduar. etc dispanded. nordic got messed up when the leader took a break. Novation dispanded signed for life migged. prowess doesnt have any raids.
• What can we expect from you: A healer that allways show up for raids. looking forward to improve him self.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: To raid with great people
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: Im a kind person that likes to progress and dont show up unprepaired.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: Not really since i dont really know anyone besides david from school
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: No!
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?:To raid alot. get used to new mechanics and have fun.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed:None
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:None

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed:Illidan after nerf
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:lady vashj pre nerf

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: i think its mimiron10 normal when ulduar was hardest raid availible.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:os 10 3 drakes in naxx gear.

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?:Yes!

imbatim

Back to top Go down

plâtprälle - holy paladin Empty Re: plâtprälle - holy paladin

Post  Vrakir Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:14 am

Heya Plåtprälle.

Thank you for applying to Murder, your application look good overall but right now we are in such a state that we do not need more healers and thusly we can not take you with us. Good luck in the future and I hope you find the guild you are searching for.

- Vrakir
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  imbatim Fri Feb 11, 2011 1:19 am

let me know if u get a spot open Smile

imbatim

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content