Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lélekorzó - Shadow/Holy Priest

3 posters

Go down

Lélekorzó - Shadow/Holy Priest Empty Lélekorzó - Shadow/Holy Priest

Post  Lélekorzó Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:28 pm

• Character Name: Lélekorzó

• Race/Class: Troll/Priest

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=L%C3%A9lekorz%C3%B3

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? Hardest was kill LK, craziest was the Champ of Naaru title (i got it the last day before eleminated )

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.) i started play WoW before TBC published. I did all raid when i was lvl 70 and now i did all raid in Northrend.

• Why do you have your current spec? My main spec was shadow but usually raids need healer ( i think not enough in the server ) so half year ago i tried myself as heal and realized i can do this well.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? a priest always need in a raid i have experience for dps and heal i know all two side i believe i can do lots of things to the raid

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? my heart is shadow Smile but i really dont have any probs for heal because usually im healer in a raid

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? i have 2 main spec shadow and holy, what raid need i can play that spec Smile

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: mana is always not enough Smile

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? Tuesday not good for me but any other day good

• What is expertise good for?

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? i hope i can join to a good team, work together hell good and make lots of achiev

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be? my first char was a hunter but tell myself u dont wanna hunter, do a priest and will be the best healer ever Smile

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? Holdmancs, Reyvl, Abatha

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) My name is Adam, I'm 31 years old, i live in Hungary, Budapest, im deliverer. i like watch movies, i like sports.

• Why do you raid? every raid is a chellenge i like that and play for team so much better than alone Smile

Lélekorzó

Back to top Go down

Lélekorzó - Shadow/Holy Priest Empty Re: Lélekorzó - Shadow/Holy Priest

Post  Vrakir Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you for your application, please give me and Ranch a few days to evaluate this.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 am

Hello.

As we're full on ranged DPS, we'd only be interested in recruiting you as a healer and with that, as discipline. Since you are DPS main spec and holy off spec, it wouldn't be fair to recruit you and make you respec to discipline, as it would take away alot of fun from the game for you.

Good luck finding a raidguild Smile

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down