Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin)

3 posters

Go down

Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin) Empty Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin)

Post  Behland Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:25 pm

• Character Name: Behland

• Race/Class: Blood elf is my race... Holy and Protection are my specs but i have also the gear for Retribution, just change spec if need... All specs have a good gear

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Behland (in Holy spec, im very sry for my bad back but i change it with PvE back this week, promise)

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? Mmm the hardest achievment i think was Conqueror of Ulduar ^^ and the crazyest thing that i do was pull all beginning trash in ICC... it was very funny :-D

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.) In Wotlk expansion pack i know at 100% all raids, the only one that i don't know at 100% is Ulduar, currently i am 6/14 bosses :-(... Btw Colosseum is very easy and i down 4/5 boss also in HC mode, miss only Anub'arak cause always ppl wrong with orbs...
In ICC10 i down 10/12 bosses with Sindragoza at 23% and it was a pain to be honest. I never find a group or guildgroup that know tacts at 100%. I read and watch video for LK several time so i think to be ready to bring him down if ill face him Razz
In ICC25 i down only 5/12 bosses (5th is Rotface but with my lock Ghostspell), i read all tacts on my wowtacts and see all video but dont really study as well.

• Why do you have your current spec? I start as retribution/protection then i tried holy spec to see how was to use a holydin. I saw that i have a really good feeling with that so i switch retri to holy and this one is become my mainspec

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? My holy spec can trasform a raid in a "immortal" raid Razz as soon as im a holydin i heal very well the group so in 10man raids im focus on entire group. In 25man i prefer to take alive the tanks but if someone need a heal i switch to him.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? I think Holy is the best because i have a high and fast heals. Tank is not bad but im not a real pro as holy.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? Yes i can play protection and retribution very well but another time in Holy i do my best

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: Maybe one can be to larn tacts when u speak to voice, btw if i don't understand i ask for one more explanation so im sure if im ready. Then a small weakness (not PvE) is that sometimes i finish to work at 19.00 so if the raid can start some minutes with delay im very happy.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? Np, but as i wrote sometimes i finish to work at 19.00 and i return to home about 19.20.

• What is expertise good for? Its a melee dps thing, more expertise u have and more chance u have that ur attacks not be dodged or parry

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? I expect a serious guld that can use my skill and can increase them.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be? lol i think that i tell myself that is more fast questing with a quest helper, i started to play wow without it and was a real pain XD

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? Yes i know Thablackahsa, he was my old guildleader in Tides of Chaos

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) These ultimate thing i wrote fast cause i have to go out Razz... Btw in game u can call me Ghost as my lock, im 20 years old and im Italian... My hobbies are WoW and play football ^^... Oh i forgot to tell that i have also other 2 character: 1 Warlock Ghostspell and 1 DK Hodinus, all are gear for ICC and i know how to play that class for bring out 200% of them

• Why do you raid? I raid for my personal glory ^^ heheheh
I like to raid with other ppl, specially if they have brain XD I like to bring down bosses and do achiev also.
Hope i was clear, thx for the time and have enjoy

Behland

Back to top Go down

Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin) Empty Re: Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin)

Post  Vrakir Mon Jun 21, 2010 10:22 pm

Thank you for a well written application. Will get back to you asap.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:38 am

Quote: "the only one that i don't know at 100% is Ulduar, currently i am 6/14 bosses".
Quote 2: "Mmm the hardest achievment i think was Conqueror of Ulduar"

How did you get Conqueror of Ulduar if you didn't clear it? Also, I'm looking at all your characters and none have done this achievement. Please do explain this one, and provide a link to whichever alt did it. And for arguement's sake: Conqueror is the 25-man version of getting all bosses down without anyone dying. And neither have the 10-man version, either.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Behland (Holy/Protection Paladin) Empty My mistake

Post  Behland Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

Ah sry, maybe i read wrong the question, i thiught that was the hardest achiev i try to do. I cant do that if i never down all Ulduar XD
Btw the hardest but casual achiev i done was The orb whisper (10 man) with my DK. As i tell it was casual cause we dont want do that o.O
With my pally i dont have done so many hardest achiev, the pain achiev that i done was Get to the choppa! XD Quest, Quest, and Quest to get all golds.

Behland

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Merged the answer into the topic.

I suspected you had misunderstood, but I wanted to make sure that I hadn't caught you in a lie. Smile

The rest of the application looks good. We're going to accept you for trial. Contact Ranchoras or Vrakir in-game for a invite to the guild.

Edit: Fixed your login so it's your character's name and nothing more.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down