Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lomo - Holy Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Lomo - Holy Paladin Empty Lomo - Holy Paladin

Post  Lomo Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:31 am

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name): Sebastian
• Native language: English
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.) Studied physics at university and working full time as a dispenser in a pharmacy (which is why I'm only applying as a reserve, since I'll be late every weekday) while I look for somewhere to actually used what I learned. Outside of that life and this one, I mostly just read, look after my wife (whom you may know) and sleep...a lot!

[2] Character information

• Character name: Lomo
• Class: Paladin
• Primary Spec: Holy
• Dual Spec: Retribution
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/lomo/advanced
• Time played (days): 396 days...Yes, I was scared to check.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Yes
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you: It's the best I've had the chance to get my hands on. I don't know what I'll be stacking or reducing yet as I have no idea what I'll need, but I'll figure it out later, though I'm guessing it will probably involve a lot of spirit.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you: Other than all the obvious ones in the holy tree that I HAVE to take, the rest of my talents just increase my holy power, provide range to my judgements so that I can be further away from hurtful stuff, and make things hit tanks less often.
• What glyphs are you using and why?
Holy Shock - More healing on the only spell guaranteed to generate holy power --> more healing
Word of Glory - More healing from my holy power on a single target
Seal of Insight - More healing!
Long Word - Word of Glory becomes a HoT...which is nice
Divine Plea - More mana --> more healing!
Light of Dawn - Heals one more target.

MORE HEALING!

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Vanguard, Simply Gorgeous
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): Vanguard: Raid Disbanded. Simply Gorgeous: No one left in it who ever logs on.
• What can we expect from you: I won't be able to attend many raids, but the ones I do, you should see yourselves living longer and more healthy lives.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: Sick and tired of shitty pugs and you seem to know what you're doing. Oh, and you stole my wife!
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: I know my class and how to use it better than all but one person I've ever met, so, unless you can convince him to faction change and spec change, I suggest you take me!
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: Genévieve, Zanaia, Vrakir, Xuthli and Dáz.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: No
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: To get back to where I once belonged.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Cleared all of Molten Core, Blackwing Lair, Zul'Gurub, Ruins and Temple of Ahn'Qiraj and 9/15 in Naxxramas. "Hardest" awards probably go to Patchwerk and C'Thun.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Gothik, Thaddius and Loatheb. (Yes, they used to be hard!)

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Cleared all of Zul'Aman, Serpentshrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Black Temple, Mount Hyjal and 4/6 in Sunwell. "Hardest": Kael'Thas version 1.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: M'uru.

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Cleared Naxxramas, Malygos, Sartharion, Ulduar, TotC and Icecrown. Though with very few hard modes.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Halion (yes, I never killed him)

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes

Lomo

Back to top Go down

Lomo - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Lomo - Holy Paladin

Post  Vrakir Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:10 am

Thanks for your application. Please give us a few days to evaluate it.
Will get back to you asap.

-Vrakir
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Lomo - Holy Paladin Empty Re: Lomo - Holy Paladin

Post  Zanaia Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:01 am

In lack of something witty to say: HI!
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin