Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thaelarion - Holy Paladin

Go down

Thaelarion - Holy Paladin Empty Thaelarion - Holy Paladin

Post  Thaelarion Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:24 am

• Name (your real life name): Tobias
• Native language: Swedish
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.)
When I'm not in school, and isnt online on wow, I'm probably spending time with some mate, my girlfriend or reading.
Also, currently playing Final fantasy 7 which is with no doubt the best game ever made.

[2] Character information

• Character name: Thaelarion
• Class: Paladin
• Primary Spec: Holy
• Dual Spec: Retribution
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/thaelarion/simple
• Time played (days): 152 days.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Yes

• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you: I've chosen to gem for the sparkling ocean sapphire to get as much bonus spirit as possible. With high spirit I know it will be almost impossible for me to go out of mana as I rarely overheal by accident. Except to get the meta special obviously.
Its the same with my enchants, all my gear is also spirit based except shoulders and a trinket. The shoulders I'm replacing though, hunting for Deadmines or Grim batol hc bracers.

• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you: Its all of the talents that will increase healing.

• What glyphs are you using and why?
Holy Shock - Increases my crit chance with holy shock by 5%
Word of Glory - 10% more healing done by word of glory
Seal of Insight - All my healing spells is 5% stronger while seal of insight is activeted
Long Word - Word of glory is now a HoT.
Light of Dawn - Heals one more party member.
Divine Plea - I gain 15% mana instead of 10

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Tbc, Ad Fortior & Justica Eventus. wotlk, Ad Fortior & Titan alliance.
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): Ad Fortior disbanded both times, so did Justica eventus. I left Titan Alliance to join Murder this may.
• What can we expect from you: I will probably sign up for every raid.. and great healing?
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: My friends in Ad fortior who wants to give it a try for the third time want me to come back, but I turned it down because I'd like to play more hardcore then usually.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: I know my class as holy very well, been doing it since tbc.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: Vrakir, Zalgoth, Chebaben and Zanaia.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: No
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Hm, to get loremaster perhaps.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: The only I did in Vanilla was all in Aq20 up to Ossirian and the 3 first in Zg
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Ossirian perhaps, can't really remember.

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Azgalor or maybe netherspite with ad fortior for the first week.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: illidan

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: To kill Yogg-saron without any assistance from keepers.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: LK hc.

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes

Thaelarion

Back to top Go down