Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mage - Arcane (PVP) - Frost (PVP

3 posters

Go down

Mage - Arcane (PVP) - Frost (PVP Empty Mage - Arcane (PVP) - Frost (PVP

Post  Zanithar Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:26 am

• Character Name: Zanithar

• Race/Class: Blood Elf, Mage

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?

Personally, The one" Shave and a haircut" because once I wanted to look like Kael'Thalas Sunstider, it didn't quite work. But it was very funny showing it to my friends.

• What raid experience do you have?

Well, I played alot of raids in The Burning Crusade(TBC), and I got alot of experience from that. Also, i have some Experience from icc.

• Why do you have your current spec?

I have 2 specs: Arcane for PVE, and Frost for PVP, I have arcane because it is good for Raids and dungeons and that stuff. I have Frost for PVP because it is also good.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?

My class, (Mage) , brings big damage, buffs, and strudels for everyone to enjoy. Although, if you want me to change spec, I can. As I would have full Loyalty to thsi guild. Very Happy

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?

I would keep polymorph, you know why! Everytime some epic warrior comes you can just be like... meep! *polymorph*, they get pissed and i say lol. Though i am only doing it in Self-defence.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?

Yes, Frost is my pvp spec, but can also be PVE. I can change that to fire any day. If you want me to raid fire, thats ok. But I am more experienced with Frost, though i can learn the ways of Fire.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:

Well.... sometimes i completely forget tactics for some un important bosses ( Lord Marrowgar, Lady Deathwisper). Like I might not help others with their Spikes they get from Lord marrowgar, or i might (for a second) stay on Lady Deathwisper, whilst others take adds. Though this rarely happens, and only happens in pugs, and unimportant issues. Though, If i was with you guys i would keep focused and coordinated.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?

Yes, I can. Though I would rather it be on the weekends. I could come to Tuesday, Wednesday, and Sunday. For sure.

• What is expertise good for?

I think it means something to do with melee classes. I think it is quite important.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?

I expect good times, good raids. Overall I wana become a kingslayer! Zanithar The Kingslayer, that would be awesome. But, I would like to be with a guild that I can stick with, and repesent them as a part of World of Warcraft.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?

Well, don't level up as Arcane.... It is SLOW!

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?

I know Theblackasha, he was my old Guild master. In Tides of Chaos. In those times I had a bad connection and a bad computer. Now I have got a gaming computer, and my connection router is 5cm away from my head. So no more Dcing from Zanithar! (Theblackasha knows I have a good connection now, ask him)

• Tell us a bit about yourself.

Im 15, going 16 in September and live in London. I'm kinda like a cockney person. Though I don't have a actual Cockney voice. I have 3 cats, I had one cat in the beginning (through accident), then I saw a nice little kitty on the street I took it home and neutered it. Well when it got older, it went into mating season. 3 months later it came back with 5 kittens. The pet shop took four and we keep one. Their names are Smokey Coca, and Connie. I'm not a Crazy Cat-lady from The Simpsons. (I'm a boy btw)

• Why do you raid?

I raid because i want Honour, Glory and good gear! I want achievements, friends and see sexy bosses. (Blood queen Lana'Thel is hot!) Overall I want to make the most out of World of Warcraft.

Zanithar

Back to top Go down

Mage - Arcane (PVP) - Frost (PVP Empty Re: Mage - Arcane (PVP) - Frost (PVP

Post  Vrakir Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:07 pm

Thank you for the application. Please give me a few days to evaluate it.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanithar Thu Jul 01, 2010 7:40 pm

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Zanithar

that is my armory page

bounce

Zanithar

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Hello and thanks for a very well written application. After having a discussion with our officer we came to the decision to not take you in as trialist at this point. The guild is advancing forward and is already hitting alot of hardmodes in ICC 10 and we're afraid your gear level isn't up for that just yet. You do also lack vital enchants like the shoulder enchant from Sons of Hodir reputation and head enchant from Kirin Thor reputation. You also need to work more on your professions as they are very low.

This aswell as we already accepted another mage for trial are the reasons to why you, sadly won't be able to join the Murder crew at this point. Good luck in your search for a guild that suits you.

Best regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:50 pm

I'm not going to echo what Zal posted, but I'm posting here to confirm that this is the desicion we've made, as Zal doesn't have the red color of doom that myself and Vrak have.

Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down