Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fozil - Frost DeathKnight DPS.

2 posters

Go down

Fozil - Frost DeathKnight DPS. Empty Fozil - Frost DeathKnight DPS.

Post  Fozil Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:04 am

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name): Martin.
• Native language: Danish.
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes.
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.): Hey there, Im a 17 year old boy which lives in Denmark. When not playing WoW, I'm out with friends, having a girlfriend aswell. Few nights a week, im being in a club, hanging out with the friends. I'm not doing anything special, like football 2 times a week or anything, which makes me quite flexible for raids aswell.

[2] Character information

• Character name: Fozil.
• Class: Death Knight.
• Primary Spec: Frost.
• Dual Spec: Unholy.
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/fozil/simple
• Time played (days): 129 days.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: I am. I love Frost DPS and I hate Unholy DPS. Simple. Staying. Though, if you need me as Unholy, I can do that for some raid nights.
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. My choice of gear is armor and weapons with Mastery is my priority. In my opinion, if you got "middle-good" Mastery, like 12.00 or less, it sucks. But if you got 16.00+, it's great, and you should keep stacking it. I've got 18.34 atm.
Choice of trinkets is based on how good the passive stat is, and the use/proc. And again, choosing Mastery and Strength as prior, unless im missing some Hit or Expertise ofc.
My gems is Strength all over, unless the socket bonus gives 20+ or more strength with other coloured gems.
Enchants are Strength and Mastery too. Crit if I can't those one of those two.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you. Selected Frost because this spec fits me best, and I've played it for like 10 months now, maybe more. I love the spec. Not much of a difference DPS-wise against Unholy anyway.
• What glyphs are you using and why? Glyph of Frost Strike, Obliterate and Howling Blast. Frost Strike and Obliterate is obvious. Glyphs every Frost DK should have. Howling Blast because it does more damage than Icy Touch, and because of a Frost Talent which makes Obliterate have a 45% chance to proc an effect making Howling blast cost no Rune, which only makes me have to reapply Blood Plague every 32secs, and not Frost Fever.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Tsujigiri, Titan Alliance, Justica Eventus, One Vision and so on.
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): Tsujigiri is because I couldn't raid anymore, and now I would like to do that again. The other guilds because I became better and better -> Better guilds.
• What can we expect from you: You can expect a glad person which focuses every single minute in the raids when on the bosses. I'm not too good at joking, though i'm good at laughing at other people's jokes. Sometimes when we're raiding and wiping THHIIIIISSSSS much, I can be abit irritated, but nothing critical. I can take it, and Im used to wipe anyways. You cant raid without wiping either. My motto in raiding, seeing on the humor side, is "Focus while on a progress/hard boss. Joke after the boss is dead. Not before. Dont laugh at him while he's still standing"
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: The main reason would be to raid again. To be challenged again, and actually to use my brain again. Another great reason is to meet new and nice people and have fun!
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: You should pick me because I really focus to the last. I'll never give up. Pick me over someone else because im very active. I'm good at bringing suggestions on how to kill a boss or make it easier for healers, tanks or the DPS. I'll be there on time when a raid begins, actually almost always 15 minutes before. I'll always bring flasks. Basically im pretty dedicated to this. Also, pick me because I bring good DPS, Icy Talons and Horn of Winter!
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: Unfortunately not.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: I don't. Have been in Tsujigiri for about a year soon I think.
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Raiding, raiding & raiding.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: -
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: -

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Illidari Council.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Illidan Stormrage.

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: The Lich King.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: The Lich King Heroic.

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes & yes.

Thank you for taking your time reading this one. I hope for a trial spot and a raiding spot with you peeps. Looking forward!

Best Regards,
Fozil. Smile

Fozil

Back to top Go down

Fozil - Frost DeathKnight DPS. Empty Re: Fozil - Frost DeathKnight DPS.

Post  Chebab Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:15 am

Thank you for your application!

As we are now, we have just reqruited a new dps and are currently full on melee.
What we can do for you at this moment is offering you a spot as Social.

Other then that we wish you good luck with finding a suitable raidforce.

Kind regards
The Officers of Murder
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down