Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifteenth week, first raid with a bonus

Go down

Fifteenth week, first raid with a bonus Empty Fifteenth week, first raid with a bonus

Post  Zanaia Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:51 am

Dear diary

Mood: ZzzzZzzzz....

So, we decided to experiment. We had 15 murderers ready to kill, but only 10 spots. So, we decided to let those that hated things the most come in and let out their rage. We managed to get all but Arthas' pet dragon down, who decided to be a bitch. Which was annoying and sad. So sad that Malvin threatened to start crying, until he remembered that zombies don't have tears. Then Hazes threatened to hold his breath until the dragon was dead... Again... That didn't work either, because someone whispered in his ear that undead don't breathe. So, Hazes just went into a corner, shouting "Sweet!" to himself for a while.

Last night was a fun time, too! Heritage of Hellscream approached us with a desire to venture into the citadel with us. We agreed, and with a couple of old friends and some new ones, we set forth. Once inside, Darion Mograine approached me and told me that Arthas' minions were so strong now that I should attempt to infuse my axe with unholy, blood and frost essences. Having quickly volunteered the group to do this, we set off. We rampaged through the lower spire, through Putricide's minions until we reached him and I used the ooze he sends out to soak the axe with unholy energies. After that, we went to the Blood Queen and her council. Man, those "princes" were pushovers. To quote a legendary scholar: "Hurr, you fail at life". Whilst fighting the Blood Queen, I became infused with a lust for blood. So I bit Phaeton. Tasted like chicken. Then I bit Hajato. Then it was Chebab who was next on my menu. Then, as I had bitten the third person, my axe shone red and I felt it becoming even stronger! Once she had... Bitten the dust (Hurr), we went on to save a friendly dragon, then beat up a bad dragon. We did both of that! And, as I was blind and kept standing in her very bad breath, I felt my axe getting stronger yet. After Sindragosa was dead, I rushed back to Mograine, who told me that my axe was almost as powerful as it gets. Now I need to locate some shards that is hidden in the citadel called "Shadowfrost shards". Should be a fun duckhunt!

Well, to sum it up, dear diary... We rocked! And I think everyone agrees (Except Vrakir, that is. Grumpy git)

Will write soon!
Kissnhug

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down