Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifth week, first raid

Go down

Fifth week, first raid Empty Fifth week, first raid

Post  Zanaia Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:36 am

Dear diary

Mood: Hungry again

Oh, diary... The stories I have to tell today! We set out on our most ambi.. Err.. Amit... The run we've expected the most out of like ever! Anyway, we set out on it, hoping to get everything in the lower parts of the citadel at their strongest, and we did! The bonestorming pile of bones went down in a huff of coldflame instantly, and the next two followed suit! Now, what happened next, diary, was surprising to us all: Saurfang's son actually hurts!

So, we had to fall back over and over, but in the end we were able to kill him... Again.

After that, we ventured on and poked the Professor and his two "sons" to death, and finished off with the three blood princes. Annoying little things, really.

I must confess, diary, I'm still really surprised at how good my friends are at this! So said Vrakir! So happy that it's going well like this. Anyway, I got to get some sleep. Tomorrow, I'll tell you about this cute girl I met... Hihi.

Un abrazo fuerte
-Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down