Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third week, third raid

Go down

Third week, third raid Empty Third week, third raid

Post  Zanaia Wed May 26, 2010 1:14 am

Dear diary

Mood: Hungry. Just hungry.

Today we went back to talk to the Lich King about the decorations, and wouldn't you know it, he kicked a fuss over it? He started swinging his toothpick at us and didn't stop when we told him to. So, we decided to kick his ass! And we did. Until he killed us all and tried to make us into his personal ballet-troupe... Yeah... That was fun. Then his dad came and told him that he needs to play nice and he made us all live again! Since Arthas didn't want to play nice, we beat him up until he died. His father was pleased, too. He seems like the wifebeater-type, if you ask me... But, he said we could keep Arthas' toys, so we did. Vrakir screamed "ME! ME! ME!" the loudest when he saw a pretty thing that went spin and sparkle. Hajato got his Michael Jackson glove, so now he can dance like he always dreamed of!

Anyway. We then painted the entire citadel pink with purple, yellow and green dots. It was pretty.

Nuss og klem.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down