Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fifth week, Second raid

2 posters

Go down

Fifth week, Second raid Empty Fifth week, Second raid

Post  Vrakir Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:25 am

Dear Diary...

Mood: Sad sad panda

Had a blast today, the crew and I was cheering our hearts out when we heard that the boss was out for the day and we could do whatever we wanted to do. So we jumped right into ICC and started to poke Blood Queen, after a couple of pokes she couldnt be bothered with us anymore and just gave up the loot and left. We continued to play around in ICC and found a dragon who was ill. And what did we do? We gave her as many cookies as she could eat, so she then could evaporate every single undead creature in the room. Strange strange beings those green dragons, friendly though.

After playing around in ICC I remembered what The Boss had said, that we should all do our part and clean up everything in Trial of the Grand Crusader. So we did. Everything went well untill Hazes found a big insect, which scared us off at first, but then with renewed courage we charged the door yet again. And crushed the insect.

PS.
Managed to capture the whole thing on camera.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Fifth week, Second raid Empty Re: Fifth week, Second raid

Post  Hazes Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:25 pm

Well you know me and how manage to fuck up things lol Razz
Hazes
Hazes

Back to top Go down