Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ninth week, first raid

Go down

Ninth week, first raid Empty Ninth week, first raid

Post  Zanaia Mon Jul 19, 2010 3:01 pm

Dear diary

Mood: OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!

Oh, boy! What a night that was! I've been away, as you may have noticed, and this is what I come back to. First proper Murder-raid in a bit, and it was outstanding. First, we went to investigate what happened in one of the chambers of aspects, more precise, the red aspect. It was a mess! Red dead dragons everywhere and a ton of chromatics walking around like they owned the place. Well, they sorta did then, but we didn't let 'em. No sirree.

We proceeded to propeller-pound the lot of them, and then everything got red and this HUGE dragon appeared in the middle. At first he was a chump, but then he disappeared into a portal. Followed him in and we were attacked by these huge beams! They hurt! Eventually, we got that under control... And then he splits between each side of the portal. Joy. But, just as he thought he had all the answers, we changed the questions! Down fell the dragon, and we got neat boots for Milega!

After that, we were invited over to Arthas' place again. Today, we wanted to relax, so we did some funky things. We let Lady D keep her servants, we took turns on who went over to spill Bronzebeard's pint and we messed up the plague wing, Murder-style. It was a good night, all in all.

Also, I'm over NINE THOUSAAAAAAND now! Teehee!

That's it for now, dear diary. Maybe I'll write back tomorrow about this toothache I've been having. Trust me, it's a awesome story!

Lotsa lurve!
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down