Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Third Week, Second raid

2 posters

Go down

Third Week, Second raid Empty Third Week, Second raid

Post  Vrakir Mon May 24, 2010 12:45 am

Dear Diary...

Mood: Hungry for love

Today I had to go through a horrible experience. While my guild and I worked our way through the halls of ICC a thought hit me. Why does the Lich King decorate his place so grisly, the cold blue colour is so out these days. It acctualy made me giggle at first, I thought someone was joking, but, when we managed to bring down the Blood Princes I found that the coulouring of Icecrown Citadel wasn't a joke. Someone acctualy likes this horrible, dirty, gruesome coulour. I told the guild, and they agreed. We couldn't take this anymore, In blind rage we killed Lich Kings pet: Sindragosa. (Where Zalgoth shared Ranch old motto of "When In doubt, Iceblock." to the rest of the raid.)

After slaying Lich Kings pet dragon, we pushed forward and entered the Blood Queens quarter, she insulted our small band happy rangers. We decided that she couln't get away with that. So we killed her too. Neutral
The guild was tired after the long and kinky bitefight so we decided to leave Lich King and his horrible painted walls for another day. I really hope we can redecorate the place after he drops dead.

- Lämpimin terveisin valonarka polku
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Third Week, Second raid Empty Re: Third Week, Second raid

Post  Reyvl Tue May 25, 2010 1:22 pm

Here here What a Face

Last edited by Reyvl on Tue May 25, 2010 1:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Reyvl
Reyvl

Back to top Go down