Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Entry: 30/01-11

Go down

Diary Entry: 30/01-11 Empty Diary Entry: 30/01-11

Post  Zanaia Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:37 am

Dear diary.

Mood: Afraid to shoot strangers. Yes, you heard me.

Well, dear diary, today was yet another day of glorious victory! I found that missing sock! It was hiding under my bed, about 5 inches in. So now I finally have a complete pair again. Should probably wash them, though...

Oh, and we went back to visit Choggy. This time, he was almost all alone. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide. He tried, though. He was standing behind a pillar, shifting all his eyes back and forth. After about 30 minutes of looking, we found him. Then he hit us. So, after a while of playing around, we decided playtime was over and we hit him back. Wouldn't you know it? He didn't drop!

So, we ran away for a bit and plotted our grand revenge. Xuthli even ran so far, we had to send for Holdmancs to help us! Once he was there, though, we went back in and poked all his eyes, double finger style! And he fell down and didn't get up. There was alot of happiness. Also, I got me a new woodaxe. It's a bit hard to use, since it's got some weird shaped axeheads, but I'm trying my best. We also took another picture. Gluing it in below.

Lurvage,
Zanaia

Diary Entry: 30/01-11 MurderChogall
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down