Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DIary Entry: 27/01-11

Go down

DIary Entry: 27/01-11 Empty DIary Entry: 27/01-11

Post  Zanaia Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:15 am

Dear diary.

Mood: WHY NO SLEEP?!

Today we set out to prove our worth against the denizens of the Bastion yet again. Today, more dragons stood in our way. Or, sorta. Two big ones, then some drakonids and then a bucketload of random elementals! Hell, there was even a new council of elementals again! We thought we could just stroll into Cho'gall and say hello, but nooooooo. He splashed the cash and got a new set of guards for his evil fortress of doom. But, we smacked them to bits. As usual. Malvin died as usual, though. Such a less active bastard, that one.

Anyway, the fun news, dearest diary, is that we went to the Throne of the Four Winds! A place in the skies in Uldum. I mean, it was really funky! Like totally! Swirly things everywhere, clouds, big baddies of hurt, the usual things. We wanted to say hello to Al'Akir, but he threw his own council at us, or a conclave as he called it. There was three of these djinns with turbans and everything. One was a flowerpower one and sent rabid daffodils after us. I was surprised at his hard they bit! Then there was this wind-guy. He blew everyone around everywhere and I could hear Vrakir shouting and screaming from the other side of the thronething every time he was thrown off. Thankfully, he kept catching updrafts, so he landed back on before the windfellow could turn Chebaben into a victim of whirlwindy death. Finally, there was a guy that used frost. I mean, seriously? Didn't we have enough of that in our parties up at Arthas' place? Originality! It's a word and a thing you can do! So do it!

At any rate. We kicked their asses. Hard. Here's a picture we took of ourselves with one of the turbans. I let Gobber come along for this one, too, but he's so daft that he's just staring at me rather than where everyone else is looking! Also, we have no idea what Holdmancs is doing. We think it's some kind of dance.

Write back soon, I got to tell you about this pretty rock I found!

Hugglebombs,
Zanaia.

DIary Entry: 27/01-11 MurderConclaveofWinds
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down