Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diary Entry: 05/01-11

2 posters

Go down

Diary Entry: 05/01-11 Empty Diary Entry: 05/01-11

Post  Zanaia Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:27 am

Dear diary.

Mood: BOOOMWOOTHAPPEH!

Today was... FUN! Oh holy dear lord of cows beyond the realm of win was it fun! First we went to poke this big and UGLY demon thing that was in jail somewhere. Must have forgotten to lock the door, because we could just walk in! Sloppy! At any rate, the demon went POOF as we poked him and we all laughed. Alot.

After that, we went to this place up in Blackrock. It's where Nefarian stored his hordes of drakonids when we fought him in Blackwing Lair. This time, he's added a series of golems to protect him. There was Toxitron, Arcanotron, Electron and Magmatron. Ingenious naming, really. Well, so.. Yeah. We poked them, too. They didn't go poof! Well, not at first, but eventually, they did. Or, maybe they just fell asleep from being so tired. Was a long visit, see. We picked their stony pockets and found some shinies! We gave them to Genny and Oske, because they yelled "OOH! OOH! OOH! ME! ME ME!" the loudest!

Then we had tea. After tea, Abatha heard about this dragontorturer in the Bastion of Twilight. He wanted to go pound him, especially since he's half cow, half dragon and half dragon. We didn't really mind, especially since we got to destroy something in a place with twilight in the name... Sparkly vampires... Yuck. But now I digress. We found this ettinthing and we freed the dragons! But, he didn't like losing them, so he forced them to attack us! Poor things. So, we did the merciful thing and killed them. Mercy kills, that is. Then we pounded both of his heads into the ground. Abatha was so caught up in it all that he kept kicking them for a long time after, because he wanted to. He also had shinies, and again, Oske was the loudest. Him and Chebaben.

I'll write again tomorrow, I swear. Won't be about sparkly vampires, though. YUCK! YUCKYUCKYUCK!

Lurves and huggies!
Z!

Diary Entry: 05/01-11 MurderOmnitron
Diary Entry: 05/01-11 MurderHalfus
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Diary Entry: 05/01-11 Empty Re: Diary Entry: 05/01-11

Post  Abatha Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:30 am

Abatha is a girl you know! And a very sensitive one!
Abatha
Abatha

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:40 am

Didn't know trees had defined genders? Just went with male, since it's one letter less Smile
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down