Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mennydörgö-Marksman Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Mennydörgö-Marksman Hunter Empty Mennydörgö-Marksman Hunter

Post  Mennydörgö Fri Aug 13, 2010 7:57 pm

• Character Name: Mennydörgö

• Race/Class: Tauren/Hunter

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Mennyd%C3%B6rg%C3%B6

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? Loremaster

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.) I started play WoW before TBC published, but I did the old raids only at lvl 80, but for example Ony soloing was realy fun:). I did all raid in Northrend except LK and Yogg-Saron

• Why do you have your current spec? Marksman

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? If somethig is enrage and hit as a truck, I stop them:)

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? I keep marksman, because it is more useful for the raid as my fun spec BM

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? yes, BM, but it is talented for fun, but if need I can respec it to surv too.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: I like too much the efficiency

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? I hope all 3

• What is expertise good for? Exp good for the meele classes, to eliminate the enemy parry and dodge chance, so nothing for me.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? I hope i can join to a good team, work together well and make lots of achievements

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be? Learn and enjoy kiting:)

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? Holdmancs, Reyvl

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) My name is Gergely, i am 32 and electrical engineer, I repair lot of medical equipments. My hobby is wow and dancing with my wife:) I have not got any anomal, but my favourite one is the horse.

• Why do you raid? I like play in group better than in solo, that is more fun.

Mennydörgö

Back to top Go down

Mennydörgö-Marksman Hunter Empty Re: Mennydörgö-Marksman Hunter

Post  Vrakir Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:45 pm

Thank you for your application, please give me and Ranch a few days to evaluate this.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:30 am

Hi there

We recently turned down a ranged DPS due to being full, and this haven't changed. Simply put, we do not have room for more ranged. This means that we unfortunately cannot accept you on trial.

Good luck finding a raidguild Smile

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down