Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

aplication-hunter

3 posters

Go down

aplication-hunter Empty aplication-hunter

Post  sasukee Mon May 31, 2010 11:37 pm

• Character Name: twightlight vanquisher sasukee

• Race/Class:blood elf

• Armory Link:http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Sasukee

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?the twilight zone (25 man)

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)i have completed a certain about of icc 10 which is 6/12 because i havnt ever been in a raiding guild there for ive only ever pugged and by the time you get up to proffeser if ypu wipe once people leave, on my death night i have the champion of the frozen wastes achivement and on my hunter ive completed totc 10+25,most of naxx,bit of ulduar and all of eoe and onyxia lair and onyxia sanctum.

• Why do you have your current spec?i have my current spec because it is the best spec to make my damage per second higher single and multi target in 10 man raids.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?my class will bring fast and powerful shots to take down the boss and as a hunter it is very good for killing adds because of the bow speed and the spell speed,my class will be able to silence the bosses because i am marksmen and i can use readiness for a double kill shot which can result in a double 30k crit.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?chimera shot because it is such a powerful spell and it is very fast and is very vital in my rotation.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?no i dont have a off spec because i beleive that my spec is the best spec for every thing that is needed for raids and pvp.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:one pve weekness would be that im very playful and if others are angry for some reason i normaly wouldnt be which could result in a arguement(rarely happens but hey u never know =) )
• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?i could attend to all of them and the times would be perfect for me.

• What is expertise good for?expertise would be goood for a tank because he would be able to dodge the attacks and there for which will decrease the hit rate of the boss.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?what i expect to gain from being apart of murder is to have a nice raid guild where we can kill lich king before cataclysm and to have a fun time =D

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?the one tip i would do is too not to destroy my character because of bad gemming and stupid ways of playing the hunter.

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?no.
• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)my name is ryan i am 17 and i am currently at college. i come from england and my hobbies are having a fun time and going out skating and biking. and my favorite animal is the lion.

• Why do you raid? i raid because it is fun and it is a part of wow that most people do and it is also where wow players can gather together and have fun doing challenging activities.

sasukee

Back to top Go down

aplication-hunter Empty Re: aplication-hunter

Post  Vrakir Wed Jun 02, 2010 9:26 am

After your work on that proffession you are now accepted for trial. Please contact me or Ranchoras ingame for an invite.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

aplication-hunter Empty Re: aplication-hunter

Post  Zanaia Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:15 pm

Trial failed.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down