Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oskefisen - Orc Hunter - Survival

2 posters

Go down

Oskefisen - Orc Hunter - Survival Empty Oskefisen - Orc Hunter - Survival

Post  Oskefisen Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:42 am

• Character Name:
Oskefisen

• Race/Class:
Orc Hunter

• Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Oskefisen

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?
I Choose You, Steelbreaker (10 player) I had 3k hp left, and people were shouting in danish on Ventrilo! It was quite funny!

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)
I just hit 80 as Naxxramas was getting old, so I didn't catch much of that.
Ulduar was great fun, did most of the bosses there, atleast in 10man.
Totc was also great fun, done 10man alot, and 25man a few times.
Then when Icc was launched I started raiding more. (Before that I had pvp-ed on my Paladin)
Mostly pugged 25mans and 10mans there, met alot of good people, and alot of bad people. Got me to consider raiding with a Guild. I have raided with a few guilds, in they're guildruns (where they have needed a good ranged dps). Now I am trying to join Murder, so that I can Raid regularly with experienced people Very Happy

• Why do you have your current spec?
My survival specc is both mana-efficient and great fun (fun because of the good amount of damage it deals).

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
Misdirection - helping tanks get aggro
Replenishment - giving the group mana
Aggro Management - Survival Hunters can generate Alot of threat, misdirection + feign death every 30 seconds

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
5/5 on Master Tactician, it can give me another 10% crit, those 10% often get me up to 80-90% crit in a raid-fight.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
PvP-surv specc, not too helpful in Raids, hehe.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
Hm, I have a pretty average computer, not really for gaming, so Lag does occur. Happens more often then never, but I still manage to keep alive and DPS ofc.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?
I play football every week, and we have 2-3 practices a week. Atm tuesday, wednesday and sunday sound great Smile (im all yours). But the training-scheduel for this Fall might be changed, I'll notify the Guild if I have Football Practice one of those days in the Fall.

• What is expertise good for?
Decreasing the chance that your target will Dodge or Parry?

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
Gain raiding-experience. And hopefully get some loot, now who doesn't want that?

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
that I never should have leveled as a Dwarf.. xD

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?
Thablackahsa

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)
My name is Ole, im 17. And im from Stavanger, which is a town in Norway.
I play football, juggle, play tennis and more then occasionally play computer-games! Very Happy

• Why do you raid?
I think it is cool thinking about that I am co-operating with 9 (or 24) semi-strangers from other parts of the world.
Oskefisen
Oskefisen

Back to top Go down

Oskefisen - Orc Hunter - Survival Empty Re: Oskefisen - Orc Hunter - Survival

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:40 pm

Thank you Oskefisen for a very clean and well written application. Our officers will now have a few days to evaluate it and will get back to you soon.

Best regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Jul 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Side note to our officers. After having a chat with Oskefisen in-game, he will go on a summer vacation soonish. Just to let us know he won't be around for a short time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:24 pm

Thanks for applying. Both Vrakir and I are away for a couple of more days, so a final desicion won't be made until then. However, I'd like to ask you to look into getting your professions up to a level where you gain the benefits (Ring enchants, tinkering enchants) from them ASAP, if you've got time to do that prior to your vacation. The rest looks pretty good, but I'll look into it properly once I'm back online.

Also facinated that you chose the new Norwegian spelling to your name, albeit a bit corny Wink

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Accepted for trial. Poke Vrakir or Ranchoras in-game when you're back from god knows where Smile
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down