Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sillicis - Surv Hunter

3 posters

Go down

Sillicis - Surv Hunter Empty Sillicis - Surv Hunter

Post  Sillicis Thu Aug 05, 2010 2:16 pm

• Character Name:
Sillicis
• Race/Class:
Tauren Hunter
• Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Sillicis
• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?
Leading the Cavalry (50 mounts) I spend over alot of gold on getting Exalted with certain factions and then buying their mounts. Waste of money but i do have a Albino Drake!
• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)
I have been progressing in Icecrown Citadel for a few months an got up to 11/12 so far. I had been progressing on the Lich King when in my current guild all of a sudden people started to leave and we had to call our progress.
• Why do you have your current spec?
I like being Survival hunter, it has a nice rotation and with the Lock & Load proc at any time it will never be the same rotation twice. You have to pay attention all the time. I like that.
• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
As a hunter i cant really buff other people, but i sure do alot of damage to help kill the bosses faster.
• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
Explosive Shot as that is my main damage dealer in the survival spec. I would be useless w/o it.
• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
I have an OS Markmanship and im able to play it, but i dont like it as much as Survival.
• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
Sometimes i forget to move out of something deadly, but i usualy make it out alive.
This is also the reason why the enchant on my boots is Tuskar Vitality, to increase my movement speed during the encounters. (i took it mainly for Defile on the Lich King)
• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?
• What is expertise good for?
I dont use expertise but i think its for reducing the chance of being dodged etc.
• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
Have fun, raid alot. And get kill The Lich King and gain The Kingslayer title.
• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
DONT DELETE YOUR PET!!!11 I deleted my pet to see what would happen, i liked that pet.
• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) Im Mischa, im 17 years old. Im Dutch and im still in college. Studying Communication & Multimedia Design.
[b]• Why do you raid?
I like raiding, to work as a team and the almighty feeling when you kill a boss that you have been progressing on the past days.

Sillicis

Back to top Go down

Sillicis - Surv Hunter Empty Re: Sillicis - Surv Hunter

Post  Zanaia Thu Aug 05, 2010 3:32 pm

Thank you for the application. Vrakir and I will discuss it within a couple of days and come back to you with an answer then.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Chebab Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:43 pm

Greetings and thank you for your application.
Although Vrakir and Ranch are discussing your application I would like you to answer some questions.

What is the main stat that you go for as a Survival hunter?
What website do you use to read up on the hunter class(to see updates and such)?
Would you concider going marksman instead, and what is the stats you should aim for then?

Once again thank you for the application and good luck.

/Chebab
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Post  Sillicis Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:00 pm

Hello, i got an answer to the questions you asked.

What is the main stat that you go for as a Survival hunter?
Agility
What website do you use to read up on the hunter class(to see updates and such)?
i use http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com
Would you concider going marksman instead, and what is the stats you should aim for then?
I would consider going marksman, i have an OS mm, and to be honest i dont like it as much as SV.
If i have to change to MM i would probably still stack on agility with gems and enchants. In gear i will be looking to more Armour Penetration. I would probably not gem ArP until i have around 800 ArP rating from your gear so that with the last few gems you can get as close to the cap as possible.
I could also try to reach the softcap with NES, but then you have to rely on procs from the trinket.
If im going for Marksmanship i would have to do alot of reading to get to know that spec as i know survival today.

Sincerely, Sillicis

Sillicis

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Hello again

Vrakir and I have discussed the application and looked at signups and so on. We've reached the conclusion that we currently have enough ranged DPS in the guild and we can't accept you as a trial based on this.

Thanks for applying and best of luck finding a group to raid with

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down