Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HI! Me bucket!!! (Himebucket - Warlock)

2 posters

Go down

HI! Me bucket!!! (Himebucket - Warlock) Empty HI! Me bucket!!! (Himebucket - Warlock)

Post  Himebucket Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:54 am

• Character Name: Himebucket

• Race/Class: Orc - Warlock

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Himebucket

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? I have no idea tbh, not so much for Achivments Smile

• What raid experience do you have?

Vanilla: Zul'Gurub, Molten Core and Ahn'Qurai. Healed much on that time.

TBC: Karazhan, Gruul's Lair, Zul'Aman, SSC and The Eye. Was healer on my shaman there to.

WOTLK: Done moste Totc, ICC and Onyxia. The other have i done by the Weekly.

• Why do you have your current spec?
Destruction/Demonologi (Duelspecc)

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
As warlock i have a good Damagedealing class, with Soulstone's, Healthstone's and Summoning portal.

As Destruction, i don't give loads of extra buffs like Demonologi, but im more in the Rotation on that specc.

As Demonologi, i buff the raid more, but have lesser Dmg because i haven't get a good rotation yet.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
Destruction, Im more in to that rotation and i like the word "Destruction". Maybe because my life havn't been the best for about 3-4 month. but what do i know Surprised

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
I would say Fairly on that Question, I havn't find a good Rotation yet for Demonologi tho.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
I HATE FISHING! I always loose focus on the bloob.
And i can be anoyed if someone is making fun of me with no resion.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?
I can attend on all these days without any problem, but i might be so that i have to skip one raid during IRL problems or if im going to dinner somewere els. (Hope that this is understand able)

• What is expertise good for?
For Melee DPS and tanks, it will reduce the change that your abilitys wont be parried or Dodged.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
Fun raiding, crazy adventurs and helpfun friends, and to learn to know some new people, By so far i have experienced of Murder, Im very hopefull of a nice Co-op and teamwork. (Like the style that Murder don't judge ppl after Gearscore!)

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
SAVE THAT FREAKING MONEY?! i think, i spend most of the gold on crapy things. Surprised

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?
I know Vrakir some and Ranchoras some to. (Ranchoras = God<3).

• Tell us a bit about yourself.

Name: Jonas
Hobby's: Wow, Friends and Party! Smile
School/Work: Last year of school now, after that i think it will be work or maybe more school (Hope not more school tho)

Extra: I have a Small problem with a Desaese, Diabetic (useing Insulin), and on that i have Dyslexi.

• Why do you raid?
I like teamwork with other players, go closer to a goal, help friends/Guildmate's and have loads of fun! Smile

Himebucket

Back to top Go down

HI! Me bucket!!! (Himebucket - Warlock) Empty Re: HI! Me bucket!!! (Himebucket - Warlock)

Post  Zanaia Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm

Accepted as a trialist.

EDIT: Trial failed due to inactivity
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down