Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orgalor - Warlock

Go down

Orgalor - Warlock Empty Orgalor - Warlock

Post  donkazz Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:06 am

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name):Dennis
• Native language:Swedish
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.): I'm a normal guy that studying in sweden, and i also play football in a team, and i love to play mmorpg games in freetime but well if there is homework to do then i do them first before i play. In fact that my school if giving me a plenty of work to do makes me sad because i'm so addicted to world of warcraft.

I like to be friendly with people in game and in real life, i'm not such a guy that makes fun of people over the internet etc, so i have to say that my personality is kind and well i find it a bit honest too, and also helpful. If there is something that i'm able to help then of course i will stand up for the team!

[2] Character information

• Character name: Orgalor
• Class: Warlock
• Primary Spec: Demonology (pvp )
• Dual Spec: Destruction (pve)
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/orgalor/simple
• Time played (days):About 16 days
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Yes i do, because i really like destruction when i do instances and also demonology in pvp
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.: i mostly get gears reforged to hit and when i'm hit capped. Then i start to get as much intellect and haste as possible with my gear and use intellect gems and haste enchants. and i prefer more spell power instead of haste because i like more damage and it makes me feel cool. In fact that warlocks have a buff that gives 15% haste wich i don't really have to go for haste.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you.: I'm using Destruction in pve because it makes me the most useful in groups, because of its damage. The talents that i have specced is because i know is the best for my full dps.
• What glyphs are you using and why? my prime glyps is - Glyph of conflagrate - glyph of incinerate - glyph of imp: i'm using glyph of imp thats because i'm addicted to my pet, so it's great if he deal 20% more damage, and the other two glyphs is increasing my own dps wich is very good in fact that incinerate is the spell that i'm dealing the most damage with.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): i've been in some guilds but it was n'tlike serious, but the guild name was ( last resort, dark heaven)
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): i did expect that those guild i've been in were great and that they were gonna do heroics etc but it didn't turn out like it. but that was like in wotlik and in the beginning of cataclysm.
• What can we expect from you: a good player that will give my heart for murder.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder:it's a great and nice guild wich feels like i home for me, all members in murder are very nice to me, and i'm of course nice to you guys too
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: because my class is a good supporter class wich can make healthstones and soulstone for you in raids
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: i can't tell who's gonna vouch for my trail, but i hope that somebody will.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild:
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: to be killed by Deathwing Smile

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed:
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed:
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Lady deathwhisper
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:Icecrown gunship battle in heroic

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?:Yes i do.

Zan edit: Talked to Orgalor via vent. All settled.

donkazz

Back to top Go down