Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Warend. Warlock.

2 posters

Go down

Warend. Warlock. Empty Warend. Warlock.

Post  Warend Thu May 27, 2010 2:50 pm

Greetings! I'll admidt as first that im new to this whole application thing so if what I write is not correct please infrom me and I will redo it.

• Character Name: Warend

• Race/Class: Blood elf Warlock.

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Warend

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?
I havent done any real special achivements far as I can remember, Most groups I have been with have not been interrested in such things.

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)
Lets see, (Vanilla: No Raids as I were not playing at that time but know most encounters in instances. TBC: Karazhan, the first five bosses in BT and every instances on both HC and Normal.WotLK: Naxx 10 and 25 man, Know the strategy for EoE and some Ulduar but never been there, and have expirience in TotC 10 man. none In Icc so far.)

• Why do you have your current spec?
I use destruction because I find the rotation simple yet powerfull and therefore less stressing.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
I bring powerfull Burst dps aswell and AoE , Soul and Healthstones.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
Oh thats a hard one, I belive it would have to be Backdraft. I find the Cast time and Global cooldown reduction on 30% to be very usefull.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
Yes I have Demonology that I can play rather well,

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
I have never played Much PvP so I can't really say, I guess it would have to be that when I silenced or interupted for a few seconds of all spells of that type im pretty much useless.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?
As things are at this moment I would be able to attend three out of three days unless a case of emergency.

• What is expertise good for?
Expertise is a stat that decreases the chance your opponent dodges or parries melee attacks. and is therefore not of use to range or casters.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
I wouldnt really say I expect anything, To be able to have fun and Enjoy the time I use on wow would be the most honest answear.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
I wouldnt, theres both joy aswell as a reason for people to learn it bit by bit,

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?
I have just recently raided with Milega and Denothor.

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)
My name is Paw ( yes im named the same as an animal foot its no joke) and im 22 years old this year. I hail from little Denmark, more precisely Fyn so I have an accent you wouldnt belive. My hobbies are without a doubt Wow aswell as reading Manga. My favorite Animal is the wolf, I find it a very proud, strong yet kind animal.

• Why do you raid?
Mostly because I enjoy the feeling of raiding, its fun and It makes me feel good when I blast some Enemy of unknown birth to the next world.

Warend

Back to top Go down

Warend. Warlock. Empty Re: Warend. Warlock.

Post  Zanaia Fri May 28, 2010 12:29 pm

Hello, Warend.

I've been discussing this application with Vrakir and we have concluded that we can not accept you as a trial at this time.

There's two reasons for this. The first reason is a gear-issue. Currently, you're geared for TotC10\25, whereas Murder is a quarter of the way into heroic ICC10. Bringing one more person that's undergeared would set us back whilst we gear you up, as we're also gearing up two other cloth-users, which brings me to the other reason: Murder can't accept more DPS. We've got 7 in total now, with at least one tank and one healer being able to go DPS if required, and with these numbers, we're forced to rotate at least one person every raid.

We thank you for taking the time to apply, and wish you the best of luck finding a raidgroup or guild that suits you.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down