Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exuragi - Druid Application

3 posters

Go down

Exuragi - Druid Application Empty Exuragi - Druid Application

Post  Exuragi Wed Jul 28, 2010 2:13 am

• Character Name: Exuragi

• Race/Class: Tauren Druid

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Exuragi (forgive me if i log in tank gear :D)

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? LK25 Kingslayer?

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.) 11/12 ICC10, 12/12 ICC25, 7/12 Icc10 heroic, 3/12 ICC25 heroic

• Why do you have your current spec? Tanking is fun,but i saw you needed a balance druid,and i killed LK as oomkin ^^ in worse gear then i have now :D

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? 5% crit buff, Paw buff, knowledge of raids, awareness of surroundings and a kind person ^^

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? Moonkin, its a kick-ass Dps spec, i love playing it, its so much fun, and i turn into a chicken :D

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? i tanked LK10man (which is current OS) but got him to 21%, then changed server ^^

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: Sindy's Blistering Cold, gets me most of the time.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? all of them, 100% unless work comes up

• What is expertise good for? Reducing dodge % of enemy or something, im a moonkin i dont care :)

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? Great progression, and kind people.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be? Dont Gear for 100% spirit as a tree, been down that road and it cost me a fortune in re-gemming.

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? i think Thablackahsa is still in the guild. and ive spoken to Ranchoras a few times (idk if he remembers me xD_)

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)
my name is Adam Mikeal oDay, im from ireland, im 17. my hobbies are WoW, playing drums and guitar (at 8th grade level) and i also play Xbox 360 online. im currently a student studying Astro-Physics, applyable chemistry, business chemistry and forensic sciences.

• Why do you raid?
i want to progress my gear, my knowledge and raiding is fun ^^
Exuragi
Exuragi

Back to top Go down

Exuragi - Druid Application Empty Re: Exuragi - Druid Application

Post  Zanaia Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:53 pm

droodude wrote:
• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? i think Thablackahsa is still in the guild. and ive spoken to Ranchoras a few times (idk if he remembers me xD_)

Durr, I have? scratch

At any rate, cheers for the application. I will discuss it with Vrakir as soon as I get to a stable internet connection again. Should have an answer within a few days.

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrakir Fri Jul 30, 2010 4:29 pm

Accepted for trial. Please contact Vrakir or Ranchoras for an guild invite.

-Vrak

Ranch edits: Also changed your username to your character's name.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down