Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin

4 posters

Go down

Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin Empty Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin

Post  Vincentz Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:12 am

• Name (your real life name): Artyom
• Native language: Russian but speaking English well.
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.)
I'm playing video games from young =) It all was started with dreamcast and sonyplaystation Wink As well like to spend time with my friends and girlfriend aswell. Love my family. Like to play Basketball, football, ping-pong, visiting gym sometimes and pool.
At the moment i am student and working in supermarket as manager. Cheer)

[2] Character information

• Character name: Vincentz
• Class: Paladin
• Primary Spec: Retribution
• Dual Spec: atm holy but it will be Protection in cataclysm because i am skilled as tank and will be better to have it as offspec.
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=%D0%A1%D0%BB%D1%83%D0%B6%D0%B8%D1%82%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B8+%D0%97%D0%B5%D0%BC%D0%BB%D0%B8&cn=Vincentz
• Time played (days): I am playing from start of the game. Played 1 year on private servers and rest of time on retail.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: yes planning to raid as retribution and offspec protection pally. Love that.
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
I am melee plate dps and my main dps stat is ofcourse strengh so i'm socketing for it usually and meta gem for crit but last patch ruined meta gem and i need to socket blue (useless for me ) gems i socketed another crit gem instead as meta and changed some str. gems to crit (because they removed around 20%+ crit from pallies) Using attackpower / haste enchants because its best for ret pally. ( haste lowering cd of Devine storm and crusader strike) Using all plate gear because when all plate on me - i am recieving 5 % of strengh and its really nice ! Aswell + 10% from judgement still good even when it was nerfed. Used to reforge some items for haste /expertise/hit , so i'm having 30-40% haste in raids and its very good for melee dps and i never miss when dpsing bosses or trash !

• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you.
Using haste talent (+9% ) haste in holy talents because haste is 1 of the main stats for retri pallies atm - it lowers cd of crusader strike and globan cd. aswell using +12+ dmg from my seal of truth ( its increasing damage in raids ) at lvl 85 will add some other talents aswell.
• What glyphs are you using and why?
Using best glyphs for retribution spec like + 15 % crit for templar verdict - its my main dps spell atm. when have stacked 3 holy power.

Guild history and expectations
I was in last resort and atm in Protern - they are not hardcore enough for me thats why i want join you for raiding.
• What can we expect from you: I can learning fast , having good brain Wink making good jokes =) i am patient and good , active person with good attitude. I am friedly =)
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder:
I want to join for hardcore raiding and reaching hardmodes together with you.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else:
I am good and resultative raider - skilled and heavy dps, active, stable and just good.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial:
not yet =)
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: Atm no dont have any.
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?:
Hoping to lvl fast and gear up in heroics first. And then start raiding firstly at 10 man .

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: I killed all bosses in vanilla at private server and at retail. Aswell Killed all bosses in burning crusade on retail. In wotlk killed all except LK and sindragosa because didnt have chance to join good enough raid group. Dont judge me for that.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: hardest raiding was in vanilla 40 man naxxramas example Gluth and thaddius was hardones. Sunwell in BC was hard. But in wotlk i cant notice any hard bosses.

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes

I've read and understood the guild and raiding rules and ofc. i accept them =)

Cheers , Vincentz. \o/

Vincentz

Back to top Go down

Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin Empty Re: Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin

Post  Zanaia Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:09 am

Out of curiosity - How long were you in Last Resort?
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin Empty Re: Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin

Post  Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:48 am

Thank you for a good and nice application.
Let us have a day or two to discuss your application and either me or Vrakir will get back to you.

Regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin Empty Vincentz - decent geared Retribution paladin

Post  Vincentz Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:57 am

I was in last resort about 2 weeks and you can ask Preya or Prey or better Ostaa - their raid leader about me - they all like me to raid with them and i wished them best luck and told them that going to find more hardcore guild. =)

Vincentz

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazes Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:46 pm

Did you raid with your paladin in and BC or was it some other character and what character did you play in vanilla?

Last edited by Hazes on Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hazes
Hazes

Back to top Go down

Post  Reyvl Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:49 pm

App looks alright, It'd be nice to see your stuff (but the pink outfit is dashing) but most of what you know: what to gear/gem and enchant for have already been stated in your app so that seems fine.

It's all down to Vrakir if there is room for melee though, goodluck! Very Happy.
Reyvl
Reyvl

Back to top Go down

Post  Vincentz Fri Dec 03, 2010 10:29 pm

I raided In vanilla and BC with another character and then i lost accaunt because of low PC protection. So with this pally i 've reached all achievs from zero and raiding in Wotlk.

Vincentz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:56 pm

Vincentz, thank you for taking interest in applying to us in Murder Guild, but unfortunately we can't offer you a spot into our guild at this point. Reason is that we have the needed amount of melee dps and also all our tank spots are filled and it wouldn't be fair to try and squeeze you in and have our other melee to sit on standby on raid days.

We hope that you can find a good home and wish you good luck in finding another raiding guild.

Best regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down