Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Êxey Retribution Paladin

3 posters

Go down

Êxey Retribution Paladin Empty Êxey Retribution Paladin

Post  Êxey Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:03 pm

• Character Name: Êxey

• Race/Class: Blood elf Retribution paladin

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=%C3%8Axey

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? [The Plagueworks (10 player)] i did it with a pug:)

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)I have done the 4first bosses in icc25 and The Plagueworks (10 player) and so i have done voa,os 6 bosses in ulduar and i have also done malygos10man.

• Why do you have your current spec? Coz i love to do high damage, i just love to be ret and i like the feelings when i play.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? Good dps fast damage and so i can learn tacts realy fast if someone explain them.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? Retribution i love the specc and i dont have so good gear in tanking

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? Healing and im gearing up for tanking to.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: I can be pritty slacky in pugs but i have never and will never being it in guildruns.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? Atleast 2.

• What is expertise good for? When you hit a target the expertise less the chance for the mobbs to dodge parry miss or block.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? To have fun when we raids and i wanna down lich king:)

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
Healing aint that fun:)

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? Thablackahsa.

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) My name is Filip Larsson im 13years old my profession is school and jewelcrafting in wow. Im from sweden plays fotball and dog is my favorite animal because i have an dog

• Why do you raid? I like to raid i wanna get the best as possible there is a lot of things.

Êxey

Back to top Go down

Êxey Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Êxey Retribution Paladin

Post  Vrakir Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:06 pm

Thank you for the application. Please give me a few days to evaluate it.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:55 pm

Can you please log off in retribution gear and spec so we may have a look? I've only had a chance to look at the armory link a couple of times and it's been prot spec and gear every time.

Thanks
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down