Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exey Retribution Paladin

Go down

Exey Retribution Paladin Empty Exey Retribution Paladin

Post  Vrakir Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Ranchoras wrote:
Copy\paste this form into a new thread in this forum and fill in the questions. Be as elaborate as you can, since the better the application, the better the first impression is. I suggest spellchecking as well.

Make out the title as [Character name] - [Class].

Note that you have to sign up on the forums in order to post. Also, please use your character's name when signing up.

• Character Name: Êxey

• Race/Class: Blood elr Male

• Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=%C3%8Axey

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game? Champoin Of the Frozen Wastes

• What raid experience do you have? (Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK):Vanilla, TBC, WOTLK

• Why do you have your current spec? Coz i like to hit bosses and i just love it Smile

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids? Good dps,and im good at listen to tacts.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why? Ret. Its my life:)

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well? Holy.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest: Icc.

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?Atleast 2.

• What is expertise good for? It lowers the chance that your target dodge or parry

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder? I can really help your ranks and icc hardmodes and things.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be? There is many pally in this game:D

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild? Vrakir

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal) Name: Filip Larsson Age:18 Profession:Skilling jewelcrafting and mining Hobbies: Football Favorite Animal: I'll say dog, coz i have a golden retriever.

• Why do you raid? In my world raiding is like a life. It never ends. My goal is to defeat lich king.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Exey Retribution Paladin Empty Re: Exey Retribution Paladin

Post  Vrakir Thu May 13, 2010 1:14 pm

Moved your application to the right forum
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrakir Thu May 13, 2010 1:28 pm

After a quick evaluation of your gear,gems and enchants, aswell as a overlook on your overall preformance when it come to the application itself, Im afraid you won't make the team that's Murder.

Best of luck in the future and remember not to pester the officers ones every 2 minutes should you apply to another guild.
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down