Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eleventh week, second raid.

Go down

Eleventh week, second raid. Empty Eleventh week, second raid.

Post  Zanaia Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Dear diary

Mood: Like a fat kid in a candy store.

Oh, what a wonderful raid that was! We went back to Arthas' place for some more ice cream, but he refused us some. Vata became so sad that we swore revenge. That's when we went to his professor and told him to give us his worst. And damn, he did. He was like a cheap woman of lust, spreading diseases everywhere! But, we slapped him like a pimp would and he fell down for good... I think.

Then we decided to beat up his favorite pet sack of bones, since Vata was still sad that Arthas had denied him ice cream. Wouldn't you know that the rattlecage had learned new tricks as well?! She made everyone that casts magic blow everyone around up as well! We were blown away (See what I did there, diary?). But, as with everything that old windbag on top of the glacier throws at us, we deadeded it.

Then it turns out that Arthas DIDN'T have ice cream at all, so there was no ice cream to take from him! So, we eventually decided to kick his ass... But, guess what... He had ALSO learned new stuff! The black circles on the ground made us reach new heights. Sadly, that also meant that we flew shiftyfour miles away from the citadel. We've finally managed to get back here, so we're gonna go back up there and teach him a lesson this time!

Smooches!
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Eleventh week, second raid. Empty Re: Eleventh week, second raid.

Post  Guest Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:00 pm

I lol'ed, nice written Smile

Back to top Go down