Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apply By Frozty *Shaman*

3 posters

Go down

Apply By Frozty *Shaman* Empty Apply By Frozty *Shaman*

Post  Frozty Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:34 pm

• Character Name:
Frozty

• Race/Class:
Orc Shaman

• Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Frozty

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?
I havent done that many achies so im not sure. But the falling 65 yards whitout dieing is a scary 1.

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)
I started raiding in Tbc. Did BT and stuff like that. Right now i have done 11/12 of ICC 10 Normal. and 5/12 in 25 man normal.i raided Karazhan and Zul aman in Tbc and i did BT once or twice. i also have done some Vanilla raids when the 60's Ruled. But i only did like ZG and LBRS UBRS since i did most pvp.

• Why do you have your current spec?
Because i've always liked healers. and i am enyoing to heal wich i think its the mos Important.
i was healing in tbc to and never realy thought about shifting spec.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
Alot of raid healing,Totems Bloodlust, and 15% more Armor to the target im healing.

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
Restoration because that is what i've been doing while i've been shaman. and thats the spec i know best off all specs ingame.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
Yes i belive so. But then Elemental isnt the hardest spec to master.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
Im not that insane to keep people up while moving. but i think it isnt to bad ether. thats the worst 1 i came up with

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis?
i can raid Tuesday and Wednsday but not always at sundays since i got fotball practise at sundays and my fotball goes infront of my raiding in wow.

• What is expertise good for?
It does so ur Mob Wont Dodge youre attacks

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
Im Expecting to gain alot of raid experience and see how it is to play with very good and skilled players.

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
Use Riptide often

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?
No I dont.

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)
Well, My Name is Tor Arne, I am 15 years Old. Im from norway. I spend most of my time on Fotball.
and my fotball goes past World of warcraft.

• Why do you raid?
To kill more and more bosses. Get better and better gear. And get better and better to play, And keep pushing the limits off what i can do.

pig Frozty pig

Last edited by Frozty on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Frozty

Back to top Go down

Apply By Frozty *Shaman* Empty re: Apply By Frozty *Shaman*

Post  Chebab Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:05 am

Thank you for your application. I am sure that Vrakir or Ranch will get in contact with you soon. However I do have a few questions that I would like to ask.

I see that you have speced 2 talentpoints in ghost wolf. Is there any perticular reason for that choise?
I also see that you have not enchanted your head. You also do not have the best enchants on your shoulder and your weapon. Do you have any intation of fixing these things? (you also do not have epic gems in some of your gear aswell)

And finally, what boss have you not done in Icc 10 man? Just abit curious Smile

Good luck with your application!
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Apply By Frozty *Shaman* Empty Reply

Post  Frozty Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:37 pm

Chebab wrote:Thank you for your application. I am sure that Vrakir or Ranch will get in contact with you soon. However I do have a few questions that I would like to ask.

I see that you have speced 2 talentpoints in ghost wolf. Is there any perticular reason for that choise?
I also see that you have not enchanted your head. You also do not have the best enchants on your shoulder and your weapon. Do you have any intation of fixing these things? (you also do not have epic gems in some of your gear aswell)

And finally, what boss have you not done in Icc 10 man? Just abit curious Smile

Good luck with your application!

Well i mostly used that resto spec to kill Sindra. Alot off Movement speed and helps alot.
Im omw to gem the shoulders/mace/helmet and some epic gems but i cant do it today due to the 24 maintance.
And i got LK left Smile Thanks for ur questions. Razz

Frozty

Back to top Go down

Apply By Frozty *Shaman* Empty Re: Apply By Frozty *Shaman*

Post  Zanaia Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:27 pm

Hello there and thanks for the application. Right now, both Vrakir and I are lacking a stable access to the internet and\or a computer, so we'll have to ask you to be patient for a couple of days more. I was going to ask about the same things that Chebaben did, so you're off the hook when it comes to questioning... For now. Wink

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Zanaia Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:57 pm

After conferring with Vrakir, we've come to the decision that we can't accept you as a trialist at this time. The reason for this is that we're looking for a healer that's got MT-healing capabilities, such as a disc priest or holy paladin. Our current setup is lacking a healer like this, so we can't recruit more of the same kind.

Best of luck finding a guild or group that suits you.

- Ranch
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down