Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zherra-Enhancement shaman

4 posters

Go down

Zherra-Enhancement shaman Empty Zherra-Enhancement shaman

Post  Jansmonsa Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:12 pm

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name):Daniel Wikström
• Native language:Swedish
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory):Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.) I like to work out a lot. I also go to school regularly every day of the week. I also spend time with my girlfriend on my spare time.

[2] Character information

• Character name:Zherra
• Class:Shaman
• Primary Spec:Enhancement
• Dual Spec:You name it and i can take it, got gear for bouth resto and ele and my gear for those is full HC gear
• Link to blizzard armory:http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/shattered-hand/zherra/simple
• Time played (days):No idea new character for cataclysm so not much. But i've played during vanilla and TBC.
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?:YES!!! I love shamans
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. I gemmed and geared and specced to maximis my dmg, i am trying two different speccs to se what give me the most dmg but there is not such a big differens betwen the two i've tryed out so far.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you. to maximise my dmg output during the raids.
• What glyphs are you using and why? I use the gllyphs to maximise my overrall DPS and to minimise the dmg i take during raids.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Bamboo chopsticks
• Reason to leave previous guild(s):The guild was made by me and 9 other irl mates and 3 of them decided to sell their accounts without a warning, so some other deactivatet their accounts so everything went to hell.
• What can we expect from you: I am always punctual and I am a fast learner if i ever get a new challange.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: Got two mates there that i would like to play with
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: I know my class, since I have played it for 80-90 % of my wow carier. I always understand the fights i am up against, and i ushally learn em fast after one try on them. You are looking for a crazy person well ask Vrakir and Chebaben the can confirm that i am quite crazy.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial:Chebaben and Vrakir
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild:Nope
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?:To play with a raiding guild that raid about 2-4 times a week and that will try to progress and go for high end game raiding.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Full clear in BWL and AQ20
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Don't remember

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Full clear in BT and Hyjal
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:first och secound boss in Sunwell

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Didn't play during WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss attempted:

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?:
Yes, i wouldn't miggrate to your server if i get in to the guild, just to be instanly kicked.

Jansmonsa

Back to top Go down

Zherra-Enhancement shaman Empty Re: Zherra-Enhancement shaman

Post  Xuthli Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:43 pm

an officer will be in touch with you shortly in regards to your application
Xuthli
Xuthli

Back to top Go down

Post  Chebab Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:52 pm

Greeting Zherra and thank you for you application.

There are some questions that I would like you to look into more.

Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
I want you to specify what stat you are aiming for and why. I am also interested in what order you prioritize stats.

I would also like to know where you look into upcoming changes to enhancement shaman.

/Chebaben
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansmonsa Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:57 pm

Chebab wrote:Greeting Zherra and thank you for you application.

There are some questions that I would like you to look into more.

Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
I want you to specify what stat you are aiming for and why. I am also interested in what order you prioritize stats.

I would also like to know where you look into upcoming changes to enhancement shaman.

/Chebaben

I choose my gear cause of my big hit raiting requirment. So I socket and reforge everything to hitrating as you may se. The hit rating is ofc for my high miss % so I won't miss on any bosses and on that way I will increase my DPS. The enchants are for haste couse I lack haste on gear since i go for hit raiting. And couse I lack the fist wepons from BwD and their haste procc I use the haste enchant instead. If I get them I will then enchant them with 1k AP on both wepons. When I am hit capped I will mainly aim for pure agility to increase my AP and some mastery rating if i can, but primary agility.

Jansmonsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Chebab Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:28 pm

Been dicussing with Zherra and we have decided that even though the application is lacking, he is granted a trail spot, after the discussion we had on vent.

/Chebaben
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Post  Rooted Sun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 am

I hope I can ask some questions even though you're already accepted on trial. Oh, Welcome! :-)

This is all based on the armoury. But that doesn't seem to be fully updated (no activity there for like 2 weeks) - so if anything of what I write is wrong, please say so.

You seem to have more hit rating that is required for spell hit. What is the purpose on that? Isn't it a waste of points to go beyond that?

On your head gear you've reforged Mastery => Crit. Isn't mastery better than crit for EnhShamans?

You use Glyph of Lightning Bolt. How come you value that over Glyph of Stormstrike och Windfury Weapon?

What tool/addon do you use to determine the best gear/stats/rotations for you?

/Rooted

Rooted
Rooted

Back to top Go down

Post  Jansmonsa Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:02 am

Rooted wrote:I hope I can ask some questions even though you're already accepted on trial. Oh, Welcome! :-)

This is all based on the armoury. But that doesn't seem to be fully updated (no activity there for like 2 weeks) - so if anything of what I write is wrong, please say so.

You seem to have more hit rating that is required for spell hit. What is the purpose on that? Isn't it a waste of points to go beyond that?

On your head gear you've reforged Mastery => Crit. Isn't mastery better than crit for EnhShamans?

You use Glyph of Lightning Bolt. How come you value that over Glyph of Stormstrike och Windfury Weapon?

What tool/addon do you use to determine the best gear/stats/rotations for you?

/Rooted

Hmm i don't know how i shall put this but i guese that you need to se my screen on a raid boss to understand why i stacked so high amount of hit. I intend to miss allot, when i am on full spell hit i still have about 5-6% miss chance on white auto hits, i don't belive i reforged crit on my head if i have done that it's a mistake, the lack of updated time on armory might be becouse i had allot of stuff going on at school so i had to break for 2 weeks and i was one week away on a holiday trip. i use the glyph with LB becouse i stack up maelstorm wep realy fast couse i have allot of haste with all my things up, (and i normaly have everything up most of the time) and i have Glyph of Stormstrike. I removed windfury couse i think that 30% more AP on wolfes is beter then 2% extra procc chance couse i hit fast so windfury inteand to procc as soon it's of CD. I don't intend to use allot of addons and since i only have about 4 things to press 5 with LB on bosses when maelstorm is up. So i press everything i can all the time when it's off CD/fully procced.

Jansmonsa

Back to top Go down

Zherra-Enhancement shaman Empty Gramar issues

Post  Jansmonsa Sun Mar 13, 2011 2:05 am

Sorry for my bad gramar, hope you understand everything anyway.

Jansmonsa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down