Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Farewell Speech

Go down

Guild Farewell Speech Empty Guild Farewell Speech

Post  Chebab Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:08 pm

Here is a speech made by a firend of mine for a school project. He chose wow wile other chose to write a speech for their examination. (This speech is on swedish)

Jag var ensam, insvept in totalt mörker och ondskan som fanns i mörkret, det var då ni kom. Först bara som en liten ljuspunkt i fjärran, men ytligare en ljuspunk uppenbarades och sedan en till ljuspunkt. En fjärde ljuspunkt dök upp och bländade mig. Med dunder och brak kunde jag höra er komma närmare. När jag kunde se igen var mörkret borta, all ondska hade utlånats från denna plats och det viktigaste av allt (konstpaus) Jag var inte ensam längre.

Jag kommer aldrig glömma hur mycket ni bad mig att komma med er och jag ångrar inte en sekund att jag gjorde det. Det är den bästa känslan som finns, känslan av att tillhöra något. Att jag har fått tagit del av denna grupp och att få kämpa tillsammans med er för ett gemensamt mål att rensa världen från all ondska.

Det äventyr jag minns bäst om vi inte räknar det äventyr då ni hittade mig, var när vi efter månader av hårt slit, frustation och ändlösa taktik diskussioner äntligen lyckades utrota insekterna. Den lättnad och glädje jag kände fanns hos er också och jag kunde höra känslorna i era skrik, jag skrek med er.

Denna grupp som ni byggt upp är jag väldigt stolt över att få tagit del i. Inte bara över vår framgång att övervinna dessa faror, utan också för de diskussioner, pratstunder och andra saker.

Det är med stor sorg jag säger detta till er. Mitt förflutna har kommit ifatt mig, hittat mig. Det kallar på mig. Jag kan inte motstå det längre och jag vill tacka er för denna tid tillsammans för våra vägar kommer inte gå sida vid sida längre.

Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Guild Farewell Speech Empty English version of speech

Post  Chebab Tue Sep 28, 2010 5:12 pm

Very bad translation, ran it through google translate.

I was alone, wrapped in total darkness and evil that existed in the dark, that's when you came. First, just like a small point of light in the distance, but another bright point was revealed and then another bright spot. A fourth bright spot showed up and wowed me. With a bang, I could hear you come closer. When I could see again the darkness was gone, all the evil had borrowed from this location and the most important thing. I was not alone anymore.
I will never forget how much you asked me to come with you and I do not regret a second that I did it. It's the best feeling there is, the feeling of belonging to something. That I have been aware of this group and have to work hard together with you for a common goal to clean the world from all evil.

The adventure I remember most about, we do not expect the adventure when you found me, was when after months of hard work, frustration and endless discussions tactics finally managed to eradicate the insects. The relief and joy I felt was with you too and I could hear the emotion in your cries, I cried with you.

This group that you have built up, I am very proud to have taken part in. Not only on our success to overcome these dangers, but also for the discussions, chats and other things.

It is with great sadness I say this to you. My past has caught up with me, found me. We call on me. I can not resist it anymore and I want to thank you for this time together on our roads will not go side by side anymore.
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum