Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thablackahsa [warrior - Protecion/Fury]

2 posters

Go down

Thablackahsa [warrior - Protecion/Fury] Empty Thablackahsa [warrior - Protecion/Fury]

Post  Thablackahsa Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:31 am

• Character Name:
Thablackahsa as my mainchar.

• Race/Class:
tauren is my race, and my class are protection as mainspec, and fury as offspec

• Armory Link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen%20Ring&n=Thablackahsa currently its in prot spec

• What is the hardest or craziest achievement you have done in the game?
hmm ithink its from bloodqueen when i downed her the second time, i got the one once bitten twice shy, as i had some lag so i was number 3 on aggro, but we got it down so it was kinda a big laugh. otherwise maybe the achivement where you fall 65yards, as i falled by mistake ^^

• What raid experience do you have? (Any raid experience counts. Elaborate, please.)
hmm tbh i started to play when lich king expansion came out, so ive only raided hmm all those raids: naxx10/25, os10/25, done os with 3 dragon on my alt thebrownahsa or thewhiteahsa, otherwise, voa10/25, ulduar10, totc10/25, icc10/25 tho on icc ive downed on 10men 10 out of 12, sindragosa i know tacs by heart kinda, as ive tried in my guild, only down till around 10%, and lich king i have only seen tacs, but studying it. so all in all, i am a good experined person, i know how to think, i know what to do, and i am good at learning, im not that type that forgets where to stand if someone show me, or that person that do the oppisite or what i just got told. and i do ask if im unsure, as i know the worst thing that can happen is, that someone wipes the raid because of some person was to lazy or just dident borther asking to be 100% sure.

• Why do you have your current spec?
prot as mainspec, well i love tanking. as its like im kinda leading the raid, its my tempo, its me who kinda controll where we run, who to kill and so on. fury as offspec, well its because for fun most, but know i got allmost the same gear lvl as in tank so its kinda usefull as a backup if there is a tank and people want me to go for dps. so you can say the fury is for fun + backup if its needed.

• What do you believe your class (and spec) brings to raids?
my tanking will bring imba tanks, i know how to hold aggro, i know how to play my class, and its something ive done for a long time so i know for sure that i bring a good tank that can take punchess, hold aggro, and who got skills and brain to do the fight. and well on dps aspect i bring good dps, but i would say i am better tank then dps

• If you could only keep one of your current talents, which one would it be and why?
tank. because tank is really my thing and i would benefit more on it, plus i love tanking, so you can say, its my strongest side. so what im trying to say is, my best side and my talent that i would keep is protection.

• Do you have an offspec that you're able to play well?
aye last time i did icc25men as fury, i did 8.5k on saurfang, and otherwise +9ish on trash. i mean its maybe not as good as it could be but its okey for icc, i think my average is 6-8 on raids. not 100%.

• Name one personal PvE weakness, and be honest:
hmm ithink my weakness can be to understand tacs on voice, but then again its more as if it dident make sense. (if that what you meant on your question)

• Our raid days are Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday from 1900 to 2300, how many of those days can you attend on an average basis? there shouldent be any problem on tuesday + wednesday. however its not all sundays, but some of them i use them on visiting my mom. but again its not allways, but weekdays are best for me. and ofc if there is something like a school project etc ill tell so you allways know if i cant or not.

• What is expertise good for?
hmm for what i know and got told, is that the more expertise you got the better experience you got with raids. naah im joking, the more you got, the less chance you have for your hits to get dodged and parried. i mean, less chance for it to happen, so its good for melee dps. i dont have any range class, but i could imagene that its only usefull for melee dps.

• What do you expect to gain from being a part of Murder?
a raiding guild that is serious enough and where i can use my skills. as tbh i know its my guild that i have with 2 of guildleaders(from the guild before we made this one) and it is a social-raiding guild, and we do have few people who are like me, so mostly our raids are like good - bad - good - bad. and i want a raid where people are serious, know what they are doing. i mean i ofc enjoy talking, having a fun time, but when you need to be serious and focusing, you need to be able to do that. so that is what i execpt from this guild, a good raiding guild, where i can get to raid with good people, and hopefully get some friends there aswell Smile

• If you could go back in time to give yourself one tip about your class what would it be?
hmm well before i hit lvl 80 i dident knew anything about wow, specially not tanking, so my tip would be, dont tank if you dont know what tanking means. ^^

• Do you know someone that's currently in the guild?
yea i know the officer or guildleader Ranchoras, we have done totc together where i was on my alt brownie, and otherwise some dungeons together. otherwise ive played with some of the murder members on a Aeon alt icc25men raid, which also was there i for first time saw the guild name of yours.

• Tell us a bit about yourself. (For instance name, age, profession, nationality, hobbies and your favorite animal)

my name is Ahsan. im 22years old. im from Denmark. i go to business school. dont have part time work atm. i like to use my time on playing wow when im home. otherwise i do spend time on friends, which is mostly weekends. otherwise im just a regular guy.

• Why do you raid?
tbh i like the raiding thing. the whole idea, on talking together in a group, killing some boss, having a good time. i dont know how to explain, its kinda the feeling i get from raiding with a guild, its like 'okay guys we are a group, lets go out there and kill some boss, have a good time, and enjoy the game'. < if that made any sense?! Smile

Thablackahsa

Back to top Go down

Thablackahsa [warrior - Protecion/Fury] Empty Re: Thablackahsa [warrior - Protecion/Fury]

Post  Zanaia Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

Accepted for trial.
Zanaia
Zanaia
Admin

http://murderguild.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down