Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unholy DK <Tsuyoshi>

3 posters

Go down

Unholy DK <Tsuyoshi> Empty Unholy DK <Tsuyoshi>

Post  Tsuyoshi Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:03 am

Name Shahryar,Sabri
• Native language:Dutch
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? able to Listen and talk if needed so thats a yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.) well i am Currently a student ones again i took as Profession ICT fixing networks computers stuff like that. one of the things i like doing is toying with my car Nissan skyline R34 GTR besides that i like spending time with my lovely GF she prefers to be called the (Wife) but hey we aint married yet (yet) yeah she is currently 6 and a half months pregnant and we are planning to get married next year on the 9th of august

[2] Character information

• Character name: Tsuyoshi
• Class: Death knight
• Primary Spec: Unholy as main spec
• Dual Spec: Offspec = blood mainly for pvp got no tank gear so far.
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/tsuyoshi/simple
• Time played (days): 133 days and 22 hour's
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: i sure am.
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
the reason for me to have what i have atm is simple due the fact that i had to pug raids. i got Enchanting and Jewel crafting for my Professions i get the Bonus enchants on my Ring's and the extra heavy gems. also i like to mention that i do not have the best shoulder enchant at the moment i am working on that as we speak i had issues in Uldum allot of lag the reason for that was Vista now i got my copy of windows 7 and all the problems are solved.

• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you.
i got my spec from Elitist Jerkz but really this simply is the best way to spec it just makes sense.

• What glyphs are you using and why?

Prime Glyphs

Glyph of Scourge Strike : Increases the Shadow damage portion of my Scourge Strike by 30%.

Glyph of Raise Dead : my Ghoul receives an additional 40% of my Strength and 40% of my Stamina.

Glyph of Death Coil : Increases the damage or healing done by Death Coil by
15%.

Major Glyphs

Glyph of Blood Boil : increases the radius of my Blood Boil ability by 50%.

Glyph of Anti-Magic Shell : increases the duration of my Anti-Magic Shell by 2
sec

Glyph of Pestilence : Increases the radius of my Pestilence effect by 5 yards.

Minor Glyphs (not really interesting)

Glyph of Horn of Winter : Increases the duration of my Horn of Winter ability by 1 min.

Glyph of Resilient Grip : When my Death Grip ability fails because its target is immune, its cool down is reset. (no idea why i have it)

Glyph of Raise Ally : Increases the health of my Risen Ally by 25% and its run speed by 15%.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s):
<Gothic Legion>< Dark Heaven >
• Reason to leave previous guild(s):
they fell Apart
• What can we expect from you: i am a well Dedicated person when it comes to raiding i provide good team spirit and good teamwork. besides that i am the kind of person that would help my guildies with stuff outside of raids as well.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: i had a talk with a few people out of Murder yesterday just outside orgimmar it ended up in allot of fun that's how it felt on my side and i got interested in the guild. all of the people where nice geared so i simply asked what days you Raid the times and it just suited me perfect and i got told that you whare Recruiting a unholy DK so i thought this is my chance
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: i can tell you Ones i am Accepted for trial and i pass it ill Stick with you guys to the end and ill do my best to get the name Murder even higher on the Realm.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: well it haves been a while but you could ask Holdmancs very nice druid we used to raid together in Gothic legion i am sure he will remember me.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: i have not
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: bringing every single boss down on each difficulty.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla

• Hardest Raidboss killed: non i started playing in Burning crusade

• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Read the above Razz
Raiding experience in TBC

• Hardest Raidboss killed: that would be Mother shahraz

• Hardest Raidboss attempted: illidan

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: : hmm i would think that is Putricide on 25 man hc on my shaman

• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Sindragosa on 25 man HC on my shaman aswell.

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: yes i did

Last edited by Tsuyoshi on Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:11 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : incorrect spelling)

Tsuyoshi

Back to top Go down

Unholy DK <Tsuyoshi> Empty Re: Unholy DK <Tsuyoshi>

Post  Rooted Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:01 am

Can I ask what your idea is regarding that you will have a newborn baby in 2.5 months time. Do you think you will still have time to raid then?
Rooted
Rooted

Back to top Go down

Post  Tsuyoshi Mon Feb 28, 2011 1:46 am

well i got my family supporting me with the baby and i know it will be alot of work but i think it woudent be a problem.

Tsuyoshi

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrakir Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi Tsuyoshi and we thank you for your application. We have however managed to fill our melee DPS spots as of now. Hopefully you'll find what you are searching for in another guild. Application declined.

- Vrakir
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum