Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raken - Spriest

3 posters

Go down

Raken - Spriest Empty Raken - Spriest

Post  Raken Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:34 pm

Personal information

• Name: Fredrik.
• Native language: Swedish.
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen?: Of course.
• Tell us about yourself: I go to school and my main hobby outside of the game is to play board games with friends and family.

Character information

• Character name: Ràken.
• Class: Spriest.
• Primary Spec: Shadow.
• Dual Spec: Whatever I like atm.
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/r%C3%A0ken/simple
• Time played (days): 100+
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: My priest were my first character and he is my creation. And I intend to stick with it until the end. I started as holy but I got sick of people with bad DPS so I changed to shadow to show how it’s done and now I am stuck with shadow (most fun DPS class I have played so far). Healing ain’t very appealing to me.

• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you. : Well, I haven’t really chosen my gear; I just take whatever upgrade I can get my hands on (gear that provide me with intelligence (might be useful for raiding :p) haste and spirit as my first choice) . For the moment I enchant and gem the blue pieces with the cheaper options due to the expensive maelstrom crystals and a bad budget, but epic gear deserves the best possible enchant and gem no matter the cost.

• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you: My current spec is more focused on mana efficiency with talents like Mental Agility, Masochism and Dispersion to some extend (more of a survival CD due to the lost DPS time). Veiled Shadows, Archangel and Sin and punishment are also mana-orientated talents due to reduced cooldown on Shadowfiend and 25% mana back from Archangel but they give a damage bonus as well. But Veiled shadows also serves a another point and that is the reduced CD on fade (my most loved spell) and with the talent Phantasm it is a awesome combination to trivialize the mechanic of some fight (roots on Freya for example) and I will spec it if it make some encounter easier. And then we have the no brainier talents, everything that increase your damage plus one rest talent that I put in disarm/death coil.

• What glyphs are you using and why? : The three prime glyphs give the biggest DPS boost and the glyphs pretty much speaks for itself, but I can consider change one of them for dispersion if soaking something is needed (Algalon). For major glyphs; fade, inner fire (bosses might do physical AoE damage) and mass dispel ( healer mana are more important then DPS mana most of the time). For minor glyphs, fade is the obvious choice. Levitate because the boss might send you high up in the sky or trivialize mechanics by not standing on the ground Smile. Shadowfiend in case you are unlucky you at least get some mana.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): E pluribus Unum, Number one raiding guild on Ravenholdt during Naxxramas and Ulduar. Disbanded in the end of Ulduar. I joined Renovo, which were made out of the scraps from EPU. The best raiders from EPU went there and recreated a guild from scratch during Trial of the Crusader, hence why my progress slowed down during this period. But I cleared all the WOTLK content with them and then my friends stop raiding and so did I and now I am looking for new adventures.
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): I haven’t left a single guild so far; my alts are still in the guild.
• What can we expect from you: You can expect a raider who will put the guild before himself and one who will always try to surpass himself all the time. Failures are not accepted and if I fail once, I get more determined to not fail again. Fail twice at the same thing equals bench worming in my world (I asked to get benched every time I failed twice on something in my old guild, this didn’t happen so often :p).
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: You have this mage that I wish to eat Twisted Evil . Also I like the concept of three raiding days a week, used to raid like that in Renovo.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: You want a strong ranged DPS in your ranks and motivate the rest of your raiding pool to perform better. Competition is good as long as it is beneficial for the raid.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: My meal.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: Only for this guild.
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: Enjoy the thing I like most, raiding with friends.

Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: None
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: None

Raiding experience in TBC (Got 70 two weeks before WOTLK Cool )
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Hydross the Unstable or the lurking one in SCC (after nerf)
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Someone of the above.

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: The Lich King on heroic difficulty with 25 players and Heroic: Alone in the darkness (REALM FIRST! DEATH’S DEMISE).
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: XT 002 deconstructer in naxx gear pre nerf (6 minutes enrage timer) without hitting the heart (1% wipe…). Also on 25 player difficulty.

Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes.

Last edited by Raken on Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Raken

Back to top Go down

Raken - Spriest Empty Re: Raken - Spriest

Post  Chebab Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:27 am

Vouching for this guy!

I have seen him play and we have had several discussions about WoW in general. He knows almost everything about his class, and if he don't, he reads up on it. Really good at what he does basicly and can put out big numbers.

Wishing you the best of luck!

/Chebab
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Post  Vrakir Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:49 am

Hello Raken and thanks for the application, me and my co-o have talked it through and have decided to give you a spot as a trialist.
GL HF

Edit: Replace your green gems with blue ones.

- Vrakir
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum