Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exari Recruitment

2 posters

Go down

Exari Recruitment Empty Exari Recruitment

Post  Exari Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:42 am

[1] Personal information

• Name Mattias
• Native language: Swedish
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory):Yes

[2] Character information

• Character name: Exari
• Class: Rogue
• Primary Spec: Mutilate
• Dual Spec: Combat
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/earthen-ring/exari/simple
• Time played (days): 10 Days. Though i have around 50 on my druid. (Played druid Wotlk)
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: I could, Doesn't really matter to me. I've been away from wow for some time and I'm probably going to level up alts to see what class I like the most. But if wanted I could stay on rogue since I like the class.
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you.
• What glyphs are you using and why?
I'm still waiting for builds to come up on forums to get the basic build for raiding in cata. But in the mean time I think I'll go for mastery rating and agility on my gems and enchants. Since allot of my damage comes from poison I'll try the mastery and see if it's worth spending gems and enchants on. But I cant really know for sure this early in the expansion.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Ex-Tempore
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): I took a break from wow a half a year ago or something like that. And when I got back all my IRL friends had changed faction to the horde side. And so did I.
• What can we expect from you: You can be sure that I'll always be there when I sign up. I'll probably be able to come for all the raid of the week.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: I'm already a social in Murder and I wish to start raiding.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else:
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: That would be Hazes and Vrakir i guess.
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: No
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: I would like to Raid with Murder, if I don't get to be in your raid group I'll probably try out the PVP side of World of warcraft. And even if I don't get to raid every weekend I'd love to step in sometime if you are short on people, and just try to do my best.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Kel'thuzad
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Kel'thuzad

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes

Exari

Back to top Go down

Exari Recruitment Empty Re: Exari Recruitment

Post  Chebab Sat Dec 11, 2010 2:55 am

Thanks for your application!

I am sure that Zalgoth our recruit officer will get in touch with you soon.

Meanwile I have some questions for you. You say in the application that you do not really know what is best for your class atm. Have the thought of looking through any forums or documentations from the beta server ever struck you? If not, are you planning on looking it up and how (meaning what website or other places)?

Kind regards Chebab(en)
Chebab
Chebab

Back to top Go down

Post  Exari Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:11 am

Yes, I have though of looking it through. I was just planning on hitting 85 first. I use to visit manaflask, but atm they haven't got any guides for rogues. But if they wont realise any rogue guides I'll try find other places to find guides and tips. I'll also probably ask around in the guild, and friend for tips.

Exari.

Exari

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:16 am

Hi Exari. Thank you for applying to our raidgroup. I will evaluate your application and get back to you as soon as possible, but at the moment it might be a bit hard to squeeze you into our raidgroup as we already are very melee heavy. Things might change though as we are so early in the expansion. After all you're already in the guild with your social spot so my recommendation is to wait and see what happens. But for now I suggest you sort your class issues and follow Chebaben's tip and also get used to your class abilities.

Best regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum