Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Khai - Rogue

2 posters

Go down

Khai - Rogue Empty Khai - Rogue

Post  Khai Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:23 pm

[1] Personal information

• Name (your real life name): Mark
• Native language: English
• Do you have Ventrilo installed and able to listen? (This is mandatory): Yes
• Tell us about yourself: (What do you do outside the game, hobbies, profession etc.)
I have played video games for a long time, got one of the first nintendos that came out and never looked back! I'm a bit of a casual but i do ok on most games. I just finished university last year, Northumbria University in england if anybody knows it and im currently looking for a job! Hobbies at the moment are golf, aikido (martial art) i play guitar, i do a bit of reading and i obviously play computer games. Apart from that all the normal stuff, drinking, hangin with pals etc etc.

[2] Character information

• Character name: Khai
• Class: Rogue
• Primary Spec: Mutilate
• Dual Spec: Some broken pvp spec
• Link to blizzard armory: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&cn=Khai
• Time played (days): lets just say 200+, its quite a lot more...
• Are you planning to stick with your current class/spec?: Im planning on raiding and i prefer my rogue to the other classes i have so yeah, hoping to raid as mutilate if i play into cata also because its far more fun than combat.
• Explain your choice of gear, gems and enchants and how this benefits you.
When i stopped playing/raiding on this char a lot of this gear was pretty much BiS for what was accessible at the time, i had all my gems set to attack power and haste but since the patch all of that has changed and i havn't really updated it, thought i assume it's fairly similar stats to what i previously had. I could check up on EJ etc before getting back into raiding but i don't imagine gems/enchants are too far off base as they are currently.

• Explain the reason for your choice of talents, and how they benefit you.
My current talent points aren't pve nor cookie cutter, i need to update them to a suitable raid spec but my account is not currently active so i can't change them yet, but i'll get a spec from EJ or MMO champ when i get back online.

• What glyphs are you using and why?
Same story, i havn't really edited my rogue since 4.0 much and im not sure these glyphs are the best i can get but i'll sort those also when i get back online.

Guild history and expectations
• Previous guild(s): Lost Chapter, Vaulted Secrets, Unity Path, Keepers of the Oath.
• Reason to leave previous guild(s): In the same order, too hardcore for me, expansion killed the guild, Toban was a dick, stopped playing wow.
• What can we expect from you: Quick learning, the ability to improvise and use my brain, perverted amounts of damage, reading up on fights before i turn up to raid, somebody that turns up with consumables and enchanted/gemmed gear.
• Any particular reason why you want to join Murder: Daz told me you guys were recruiting a melee dps and tempted me out of wow retirement, that and i want to kill LK because its the only goal i set myself for cata that i have not yet achieved. Also from what i've heard you guys are pretty good so it sounds good.
• Why should we pick you over somebody else: I rarely cock up and i produce good results, so thats a good start i guess. I'm not sure if you guys would remember me but i did raid with you once on my rogue and did quite well.
• Do you know any people in Murder that would vouch your trial: Daz
• Have you got any current application to any other guild? If yes, specify to which guild: Nah im only considering coming back to raid with Daz and you chaps.
• What are your plans for Cataclysm?: 10 man raiding if anything, but it totally depends on the content, if the game sucks i don't think i'll stay around but if the content is good and the raiding is fun i'll probably keep playing and raiding.

[3] Raiding history

Raiding experience in Vanilla
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Probably something in Naxx 40, we went at that place for months and only got like 6 bosses, so one of those i imagine.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: Again something in Naxx 40, i dont remember our exact progress it was a long time ago.

Raiding experience in TBC
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Probably Vashj or KT beacuse i was the range tank/kiter on both of those fights for my guild.
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: The council in black temple.

Raiding experience in WOTLK
• Hardest Raidboss killed: Sindragosa
• Hardest Raidboss attempted: I've faught LK but the hardest i would say i attempted was yogg + 0, damn hard fight. I've yet to try LK heroic however!

[5] Application

• Have you read/undestood the guild/raid rules and accept to act accordingly?: Yes

I think thats everything, if something is missing its probably because my computer crashed half way through making this app! Thanks

Khai

Back to top Go down

Khai - Rogue Empty Re: Khai - Rogue

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:56 pm

Hi Mark.

Very nice written application and I'm glad to see your interest in us.
We will have a quick look and discuss this so I will get back to you asap.

Best regards
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Khai - Rogue Empty Great guy!

Post  Daz Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:59 pm

Probley my best wow buddy ever! He's a decent player and knows his class really well.
I beleave he's been on 1 of our 25man raids we used to do and he was top of dps on most fights.
He plans to faction change once he comes back online!
All i can say is shoot me in the head if you think this guy is bad! Nice chap! Very Happy Very Happy lol!

Daz

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:08 pm

Daz wrote:All i can say is shoot me in the head if you think this guy is bad!

Is that a promise or??

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:26 pm

Accepted for a trial.

Whisper Zalgoth or Vrakir for an invite once you transfered your character

Welcome to Murder
Zalgoth

Back to top Go down

Post  Daz Wed Nov 10, 2010 7:53 pm

Cool! Smile