Murder Raiding
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kill Videos

2 posters

Go down

Kill Videos Empty Kill Videos

Post  Vrakir Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Our Youtube Channel!

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMurderGuild?feature=mhum

I do believe a re-read of Abatha's story is a must.

This would be the night, Vrakir was convinced. After months of training, of practice, of hard work, this would be the night that the Lich King would fall. ‘We are ready,’ Vrakir muttered to himself, then looked around...

Hazes and Reyvl were hunched together over these ridiculous miniature mining picks that they had purchased from some craftsman in Dalaran, playing some ridiculous game. Hazes would occasionally scream “GUUUYYYS look at my waterfall.” Everyone ignored him.

Abatha was as usual in cat form fast asleep. She had taken up her usual position at the feet of the Lich King, who thankfully seemed to like cats. Vrakir would swear to himself that the King would hurl bits of slain gnome to Abatha from time to time and she gobbled them up. No wonder she’s putting on weight.

Genevieve seemed engrossed in her pudding, and torturing her poor Voidwalker who was apparently her chef for the night. “No No NOO you put too much sugar in again!” she screamed before banishing the helpless thing off to whatever place those things come from. She then tossed the inadequate pudding to Daz who of course devoured it. What is it about cats and food? ‘Gooood kitty,’ muttered the warlock rather menacingly...Daz wisely went to hide behind a pillar.

Xuthli seemed be in some kind of trance but from time to time would stand up, scream 'BEGINNING BUBBLE ROTATION’ and just start shielding everything - critters, Hazes’ mining pick, Genevieve’s pudding, anything really. Eventually she’d mutter something about the tension and go back into her trance.

Chebaben was bounding about setting fire to stuff. It occurred to Vrakir that Chebaben would bound about setting fire to stuff whether she was in front of the Lich King or eating her breakfast. At this point Chebaben set fire to Abatha’s tail, which Vrakir, with a frown at the fire mage, quickly quenched with a frost shock, surprising the cat, who briefly hissed before falling back to sleep.

“Sorry Abby” Vrak muttered before being distracted by another argument between Haimato and Tirion.

“You useless paladin you never do anything to help.”
“By the light I have never been so offended. Useless! I should challenge you to a duel.”
“Pfft I could kick your ass with my eyes closed and whilst gathering a ridiculous amount of herbs. You never do anything.”
“Well this time will be different I’ve...”
“Yeah maybe if you use your bubble...”
“I’M SAVING IT!”
“GIVE ME YOUR SWORD!”
“NO IT’S MINE!”

Vrakir could hear some stumbling behind him. He knew what was coming next.
“Maybe ish time we schtarted. HIC!” burped Zalgoth, his breath reeking of alcohol. Vrakir sighed. "Maybe you’re right old man."
“Of courshe! I is alwaysh right ya know.”
“Whatever you say man.”
“Oh and Vrak?”
“Hmm?”
“Did I ever tell you, you have HIC the most beautiful eyesh!”
Vrakir gulped, turned into a ghost wolf, ran off, and waited for Zalgoth to lose concentration and fall over, which took about 8 seconds. “How did I end up with this lot” he muttered to himself.

“Right everyone we’re starting. Get ready...”
“Sweeeeeet Rey look I got a goat”
“You too Hazes!”
“Standard.”
“Tirion, do it. And try not to fail this time.”
“No problem Vrakir. I won’t let you down. We’ll grant you a swift death, Arthas!”
Here we go...
“So...these are the vaunted champions...”
“BEGINNING BUBBLE ROTATION”
Arthas looked pissed. “Oh for goodness sake I’m trying to deliver a speech here! Seriously, don’t scream over my speech! I work really hard on this shit you know. It’s not like I have much else to do up here on my own in the cold...”
Tirion looked confused. “Um, we’ll grant you a swift death Arthas! Chaaarge! Wait...oh no the ice. NOT AGAIN!”
Haimato laughed. “Good work paladin really good stuff.”
Vrakir knew he had to take charge. “Lets just get on with it. GO.”

To be fair, when the team finally got into action, they were good. Arthas would summon his Infests and they’d disappear before you even noticed them. That bubble rotation sure was helpful. Shadowtraps were lightly skipped around - the team barely noticed them any more.

“Thish is easy, Vrak” stammered Zalgoth, before blinking away somewhat wonkily to deliver a plague to one of the ghouls that were feverishly try to beat the hell out of Reyvl. ‘For now, old man. For now,’ thought Vrakir. His pessimism was well trained by now.
“This isn’t going very well. FUCK YOU ALL!” screamed Arthas and, with a quick pat to the stricken Tirion, safely inside his icy tomb, changed his plan and started radiating intense cold.
“It’s lucky he makes a platform appear whilst he’s doing this,” muttered Daz whilst ripping an image of Hazes to shreds. “Else we’d really be in trouble.”
“Yeah he’s quite fair for an arch-tyrant evil overseer type. I’ve seen worse,” replied Genevieve. “Can we get on with it though? I’m getting hungry again.”
“FOCUS everyone,” screamed Vrakir, already at the end of his tether.

Finally the Lich King decided again his plan wasn’t really working. “Meh. Well here come some Valkyrs. These will get you!”
“All right everyone, move to the middle.”
“GUUUUYYYYYSSSSS I don’t wanna get picked up by a valk...”
“Hazes...”
“Yeah yeah I’m coming. Noo Chebaben don’t set me on fire! I’m sorry! GGGUUUUYYYSSSS.”
Again though, the team worked brilliantly when they needed to. Defiles were skilfully placed and avoided. The valkyrs came, got their ass kicked, and flew away again looking sorry for themselves. Arthas got pretty pissed off with them.
“Take them over the edge damn it! And why are you flying so slowly! AND STOP PICKING UP WARLOCKS WE KNOW IT NEVER WORKS DAMMIT WE TALKED ABOUT THIS AT LAST WEEK’S MEETING!”

After some valkyr beating and defile avoiding, Arthas again changed his mind.
“Right forget this. Valkyrs, you’re all fired. Go hang out with Yogg Saron or something. I’m through with you. I need more of those raging spirit types! What, that already didn’t work? Well that was probably a fluke. Let’s try the same thing again!”
Unsurprisingly the same thing again did not work. The Lich King was running out of ideas.
“Shit. Well, lets try small pink spirits. Never went wrong with small pink spirits in the past. And just for fun, here is the sound of a baby crying! Mwahahahaha!”
“ARGH MY EARS!” went everyone. “Vrak, what do we do?”
“Just zone that shit out. We can do this guys! We can!”
“Ok...shiiit where are we going.”

Suddenly the team found themselves in a small blue room with lots of small pink spirits in. Things looked bad for our heroes, but a little star appeared above Vrakir’s head. It was like Thrall himself was helping them out. Or something. Anyway, following the example of shepherds and wise men everywhere, the team just followed the star. If it was possible for pink spirits to look sad, they would have as they crashed to their deaths. Soon, they were back out with Arthas.
“What! It didn’t work! This is preposterous. Well, here are some more spirits. These will get you...wait you are spread out! NOOO COME TOGETHER DAMN IT THEN THEY CAN KILL YOU ALL AT ONCE.”

The Lich King looked tired now. The team had been beating on him for over 10 minutes now.
“Right,” he panted. “One more trick...I call this one the insta death you all die haha spell.”
“Yeah right” said Haimoto “you think we are stupid? Surely you could just have used that 10 minutes ago...ARGH THE PAIN...”
'So, another death' sighed Vrakir. 'So close this time! Well at least I can still see what’s going on...wait...what is going on?'

“Oh. Hi dad,” said the Lich King. “Funny time for you to show up. It’s not my birthday for another fortnight you know.”
“Son...never mind. Just be a good boy and circle helplessly in the middle of this room whilst I resurrect all this fine people.”
“That sounds bad dad..wait WHAT ARE YOU DOING NOOOOOOO!”
“Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet”
A few seconds later, the King was dead.

Vrakir felt obliged to make a speech. “Guys..it’s been an epic journey. We finally did this shit! We rid Icecrown of the Lich King for good. We truly are the Bane of the Fallen King.”
There was a cracking sound as Tirion’s icy tomb finally melted.
“Excellent we did it. I knew we could. Is there any loot for me. Why am I being deathgripped!”
“You stupid paladin! You did nothing again. You get nothing except a beating from me. And give me my sword!”
Vrakir let them go at it. He looked around at everyone.
“Right,” he said, “What’s next?”

Last edited by Vrakir on Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:04 pm; edited 4 times in total
Vrakir
Vrakir
Admin

Back to top Go down

Kill Videos Empty Re: Kill Videos

Post  Malvin Sun Jan 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Very nice! Smile
Malvin
Malvin

Back to top Go down